KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

I received the "order is almost complete" email a few days ago but never a follow up... I decided to check my order status and it says partially shipped (looks like 1 of 3 pairs is on the way). I guess...

Last edited:
Look forward to seeing the orange upper (any pics?). gonna have to wait on real pics to decide if my ID is worth it.

Shoe have been released from customs.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dolphins CW is cool but that CW is getting played out quickly but why would someone spend about 160+ on some all white KDs with slight pink accents :smh:
Thats a waste of money and an idea
Oh well not my money tho

I like the South Beach KDs from that angle and I wouldn't mind the white IDs if they are for a school team or whatever but the Dolphins should stay on the Lebrons and Pennys.lol

I think the white/pink pair is nice and simple. Well executed. Easily best out of the 3 posted IMO.

I personally wouldn't make em, but I like em.

The super white pair really brings out the clean silhouette of the shoe.

It's the best of the three posted. It might not be worth $150, but they look good.

Ahh of course some idiot would make a "South Beach" color.

We get it OKC is nowhere near "South Beach" but just because someone likes certain colors blocked together doesn't make them an "idiot"... I actually think it looks decent but to each his own. I just don't get why people post negative comments just to post them.

We get it OKC is nowhere near "South Beach" but just because someone likes certain colors blocked together doesn't make them an "idiot"... I actually think it looks decent but to each his own. I just don't get why people post negative comments just to post them.

Them feeling though.

Back
Top Bottom