KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

Might have to use some GITD in my iD when i decide to order or else they'll be temporarily sold out...thanks to NYSI lol jk

WOW! those pics make me excited to get mine.... whenever that is :\

good job NY!

Just want some feedback. Should I pull the trigger?

nikeid

Oh my... :smh:
Those are so damn nice, great job, those look crazy when they GITD.
How they fit/feel?

They fit true to size unlike the Lebron X ID which ran a 1/2 size big with the ID. I also like the fact that the lower portion of the tongue is actually connected to the sneaker and to me gives it a more lockdown fit (this was something I didn't pay attention to initially. Actually wearing them today.
( *On feet pic http://instagr.am/p/Ss8OmJLWdc/ )

I'm looking to place my 2nd KDV iD order for my iteration of a KD V "Galaxy."  I have decided to use a Black midsole instead of Navy for various reasons but I can't decide weather to go with the Black or Orange airbag (but leaning towards orange)... I would appreciate any feedback or recommendations  on the two options.

Last edited:
yup orange or GITD
Thanks for all of the feedback.  It seems like everyone overwhelmingly would prefer the Orange airbag over the Black but several suggested an alternative GITD airbag option... So I decided to do one last side-by-side comparison before pulling the trigger.  I think I prefer Orange still (especially when not glowing which is most likely how they will be for a majority of the time).  GITD or Orange airbag?  

Thanks!

Last edited:
I think orange looks best.

My kicks are in Florida...just basically 1 day (Saturday is basically over) until they arrive.

:smokin

I like the glow bag better. Orange looks great as well.

Def one of those eff it just flip a quarter decisions.

that's exactly how the galaxy iD's in my locker look except mine have the gitd air bag. will definitely place an order as soon as i know what my size is for sure.
but if you had to choose between orange or black, go orange for sure though you can't go wrong with either choice.

Hey Guys, first time poster here on NT!

Hoping to get some feedback on two IDs; hoping to get one of them by tonight.

First: Nike KD V "Brain Wreck SB":

The sole and speckles are GITD, but wanted to keep them white just for resemblance. It's a shame the tongue can't be a different color.

Second: KD V "Kobe 7 YOTD China":

I've seen someone do this CW with the Lebron Xs on instagram, so it's nothing new I guess.

Thoughts? Any feedback is appreciated!

I ended up deciding on the Orange airbag version for my 1st KD V "Galaxy" and ended up deciding to make an additional "Galaxy" themed version for my 4th KD V iD (time to stop and wait for at least one to arrive to make sure I actually like the shoe and fit in person) with inspiration from the lastest KD gear... 

Last edited:
These ID options are fire...I have some locked up as well...just can't decide what to order...

Congrats! How long was it from the time you found your tracking info until the time it went live? It seems like mine has been up on my order screen for around a week and still not live....

My tracking # was posted on NDC on the 15th, when they shipped, it didn't become live until last week on the 28th.

Your number should be working shortly, it will work when you get that shipped email from NDC.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Wow loads of great ideas here. Couldn't get that LeBron MVP pack but thinking of these, thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom