KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

Is there an official picture with a Navy upper? Have an idea to create a cw but not sure of the hue or tint of the upper? Gladly appreciate if someone can help! :nerd:

I'm claiming glue stains for every shoe I get from now on, I D G A F lol

No, trust me...I showed her pics, wasn't lying at all, I'm not that type of person.

It's a pretty good sized glue stain on the toe, luckily it looks like a star. :lol:

She was mad cool though, being rude won't help, I was very polite.

I said I was going to wait until I tried on a pair of Vs but I gave in and bought a pair. The should be fine with my regular size since it fits perfect on the IV and I usually like a little more room. Now the waiting game begins. I did a Xmas inspiration just in time for the holidays.

I got my email the other day saying they my creation is almost finished and nothing since. I'm patient but this waiting part is the worst !

patiently waiting for everybody to get their CW's in. i wont pull the trigger on any til i see some pairs

"shipped"
nthat.gif
When did you order your IDs?

Just spoke to Nike, girl said that they're sitting in customs...

I hope to have that email come soon that shows they shipped and have a working number.

It'd be great if i have them by next week, def want to rock before the Aways drop.

Just spoke to Nike, girl said that they're sitting in customs...
I hope to have that email come soon that shows they shipped and have a working number.
It'd be great if i have them by next week, def want to rock before the Aways drop.

I got my email saying they were almost done around the time you got your order completed, so I checked mine the next day and it had completed too but same problem about the tracking number. I contacted Nike and the rep said they were due to ship the 28th -> I'm assuming this is the day they'd make it to/through customs which makes sense if yours is there now :smokin

Back
Top Bottom