KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

excuse me but how do these KD V ID's fit? i promised myself with the IV's that i wouldnt get into KD's because there are way too many kicks to buy but the options are so sick on these that i might have to make a few ID's.

I wear 13 in jordan, 13 in lebron 8, 14 in lebron 9 and recently i bought lebron x jades in sz 14 and my foot slips out when i walk.

excuse me but how do these KD V ID's fit? i promised myself with the IV's that i wouldnt get into KD's because there are way too many kicks to buy but the options are so sick on these that i might have to make a few ID's.
I wear 13 in jordan, 13 in lebron 8, 14 in lebron 9 and recently i bought lebron x jades in sz 14 and my foot slips out when i walk.

Dude, no one knows, the shoe has not been released.

Dude, no one knows, the shoe has not been released.
Apparently nobody realizes that the first CW's drop in mid DEC and even thought we orders the ids in mid NOV, they will not get here til the first week of Dec at the earliest, We will all let you know.

Apparently nobody realizes that the first CW's drop in mid DEC and even thought we orders the ids in mid NOV, they will not get here til the first week of Dec at the earliest, We will all let you know.

Exactly, I will post pics and let people know how they run right when mine come in.

eek.gif

My build has been completed and shipped.
eek.gif
whats ur design?

good point. i was not thinking about that when i posted. all i was thinking about was placing an order! lol thanks.

Seeing how simple the design was I wasn't surprised they did it quick and maybe not a lot of ppl put their orders in since the actually shoe hasn't release yet so they don't know how they'll fit/feel.

I want to pull the trigger on a X'mas pair and add an item to get free shipping, order another pair with it or add a Lebron X with the X'mas. Would be an easier decision if my money didn't go towards bills and the holidays. :lol: I'm sure all can relate haha.

Seeing how simple the design was I wasn't surprised they did it quick and maybe not a lot of ppl put their orders in since the actually shoe hasn't release yet so they don't know how they'll fit/feel.
I want to pull the trigger on a X'mas pair and add an item to get free shipping, order another pair with it or add a Lebron X with the X'mas. Would be an easier decision if my money didn't go towards bills and the holidays. :lol: I'm sure all can relate haha.

Yup, but I had to treat myself to something for the holidays.

As much as I want to put an ID order in, there is far too much dropping in the next month to commit to that. Of course, If I swing and miss on DMVs as I expect, then that may open the door.

Really thinking about making a pair of Creamsicles on this model.

I just find it so weird that they dropped the IDs this far in advance of the first real colorway. With the Lebrons, we've seen a ton of colorways by now, which helps the consumer decide whether we want to wait for a drop or make our own. With the KDs, we've seen like 3 CWs.

Really thinking about making a pair of Creamsicles on this model.
I just find it so weird that they dropped the IDs this far in advance of the first real colorway. With the Lebrons, we've seen a ton of colorways by now, which helps the consumer decide whether we want to wait for a drop or make our own. With the KDs, we've seen like 3 CWs.
I doubt they will make a Creamsicle colorway of this model and as you can see, it looks clean in person so you wouldn't be making a mistake ordering it. I'm just waiting until after Black Friday to order some IDs. Going to see if there is anything I "need" then I'll move into the process with you guys.lol

I really wish I wouldve purchased the unreleased promo when I had the chance. Thanks to NIKE ID, Ill make them with the V's.

Back
Top Bottom