KATT STACKS Slapped in restaurant and told to apologize (TwittVideo)

L M A O
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

WELL DAMN! BOUT TIME

If dudes upped their standards and didn't smash the first broad they saw w. fake ****, none of this %*** would have happened and she would have stayed irrelevant....these rappers %#!! everything that moves and then get sensitive when these girls talk.

Bow Wow comes off looking like more of a herb if he's tied in to her getting smacked around.

She was putting out peoples numbers online and *+!! also and it's not like they didn't try to reason with her

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

She was putting out peoples numbers online and *+!! also and it's not like they didn't try to reason with her

so you smack her in public and demand she apologize cuz of something she SAID? and record it at that...

dudes are to hype for a few retweets and YT hits these days...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i guess i'm in the minority to think that was a *%+*@ move on his part...

from i can see she didnt get out of pocket with him but he slaps her twice and drags over some @!!% she said about another %%!@@?

she talked @!!% and gave out a few phone numbers...if anything have some females bring it to her but for another %%!@@ who really doesn't have @!!% to do with it other than association is a *%+*@ move...if i was her i'd have some $@+##! bring it to him just cuz...

honestly if we weren't in the age of youtube and twitter he probably wouldn't have even done that @!!% if he knew thousands wouldn't see it... he's a *%+*@ for that

Code:
Now once upon a time, not too long agoA ++$$% like myself had to strongarm a %%@This is not a %%@ in the sense of havin a +#%%$But a +#%%$ havin no God damn sense, try an' push me

STREET FIDDIDIDIDIDAM.

I wonder how many blogs/mags are going to compile all the shootings, murders, robberies, and assaults associated with Fab's crew

STREET FIDDIDIDIDIDAM.

I wonder how many blogs/mags are going to compile all the shootings, murders, robberies, and assaults associated with Fab's crew

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

laugh.gif
yall two. She had it comin but them dudes some broads for doin that for a couple cats that don't know they exist. The better thing, for our entertainment would be to *%+# her out, record it, then put the mixtape online. That Kendra album is old already
alien.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

So you want these goons to record a session of smashing her, smacking their meats on her face and giving her a facial just so you can masturbate to it?
[/color]
dude wants a rape tape
laugh.gif

Well, she did want some attention. Now she got it.

Them dudes are suspect for running up on shorty like, but she had to expect something to happen sooner or later.

Maybe this will teach groupies and wannabe groupies to keep their mouths shut about who and what they do.

yall really calling these dudes goons for hitting a girl?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, crazy.

why not get a girl to whoop her %#* thoroughly? they don't get props for this

fab look like a little *!*+!-made if he sent someone to do that

I seriously had a problem with that video because the chick is emotionally unstable. Its sad.

That being said, while I don't condone it, she had something coming. She should have known better.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

over some @!!% she said about another %%!@@?

7d516c44040222fd4f2b10f76c5993a6eb8a5e82.gif

Hmmm

Aren't you white?

white people using the word %@%%$ freely FTL. If I saw you in real life I would smack the pinks off your nips harder than how Katt got done up.

458368904c5a0615086e2740fac84370b5261181.gif

-The Juice

would you post it on twitter after youre done?
nerd.gif

you wouldn't do @#%#...you'd probably double back and look twice and then keep it movin...don't play yourself my *+%@@
laugh.gif
i cant speak for him or what he would do but u need to chill with all that

i know for a fact you wouldnt play that around me so lets just leave it at that and not go around saying offensive stuff even if it gets bleeped out by yuku

This is disgusting.

Kat Stacks is famous because YOU made her famous. She put everyone's business out there, but you didn't have to pay attention.

You love her, that's why you watch her videos, and gave her the attention she wanted. She put bait in the water, and everyone came.

How this is an acceptable part of our culture is beyond me, and quite frankly, sad.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

over some @!!% she said about another %%!@@?

7d516c44040222fd4f2b10f76c5993a6eb8a5e82.gif

Hmmm

Aren't you white?

white people using the word %@%%$ freely FTL. If I saw you in real life I would smack the pinks off your nips harder than how Katt got done up.

458368904c5a0615086e2740fac84370b5261181.gif

-The Juice

would you post it on twitter after youre done?
nerd.gif

you wouldn't do @#%#...you'd probably double back and look twice and then keep it movin...don't play yourself my *+%@@
laugh.gif
i cant speak for him or what he would do but u need to chill with all that

i know for a fact you wouldnt play that around me so lets just leave it at that and not go around saying offensive stuff even if it gets bleeped out by yuku

a fact? really?
laugh.gif
 is it offensive when you say it?

How this is an acceptable part of our culture is beyond me, and quite frankly, sad.
this is what i've been saying...these jumpoffs and mistresses are coming up off of doing nothing...maybe not Kat but these chicks that Tiger Woods and now Jesse James have messed with probably can't keep up with the calls from stations and magazines for exclusive interviews...dudes hate her so much but post a new video every chance they get...

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Thats a @#$%% move what dude slaps a chick over her saying she had sex with them did you really take it that personal you should get a chick to do that though if you thought she deserved it or not dudes hitting on women should not be allowed only under certain situations shes not threatening there lives or anything like that so whats the purpose to talk because you assaulted her on camera smart movie my bro smart move

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

If dudes upped their standards and didn't smash the first broad they saw w. fake ****, none of this %*** would have happened and she would have stayed irrelevant....these rappers %#!! everything that moves and then get sensitive when these girls talk.

Bow Wow comes off looking like more of a herb if he's tied in to her getting smacked around.
RT
Guys sleep around with +%!! and then expect them to act like ladies?

Then girls acts like +%!! and expect to get treated like ladies?

Stop lying to yourselves. Damn.

Well where I'm from (Brooklyn) u come out of line expect to get put back in place(Male/Female/Kid) and that's what happened here. Why would Fab slap her ?

The #***@ that was with her should of said something if anything.Isn't she the same chick always talking about her gun and her rap sheet LOL when it's time to defend herself she **## right Good for her %*% and I hope Fab buy them boys a new car for the summer

Back
Top Bottom