KATT STACKS Slapped in restaurant and told to apologize (TwittVideo)

Originally Posted by cocolicious

That's horrible! Can't believe you people that are saying she had it coming.
You are so damn dramatic at times man. You KNOW why people are saying it. Stop making it out to be more than what it is.
laugh.gif
. Damn.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i guess i'm in the minority to think that was a *%+*@ move on his part...

from i can see she didnt get out of pocket with him but he slaps her twice and drags over some @!!% she said about another %%!@@?

she talked @!!% and gave out a few phone numbers...if anything have some females bring it to her but for another %%!@@ who really doesn't have @!!% to do with it other than association is a *%+*@ move...if i was her i'd have some $@+##! bring it to him just cuz...

honestly if we weren't in the age of youtube and twitter he probably wouldn't have even done that @!!% if he knew thousands wouldn't see it... he's a *%+*@ for that

i usually agree with you but homegirl had it comin.
you cant just do things like that and expect to get away with it
but on the other hand they could of been alot smarter about it but i think they just seen homegirl out all of a sudden and emotions stared flyin
at the end of the day  she did more then just talk #@$! and give out numbers, shes messing with peoples famalies and their careers

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You are so damn dramatic at times man. You KNOW why people are saying it. Stop making it out to be more than what it is.
laugh.gif
. Damn.

What are you talking about? I'm not trying to make anything dramatic. Seeing a girl get hit by a guy is horrible and should never happen.

laugh.gif
. Damn.

What are you talking about? I'm not trying to make anything dramatic. Seeing a girl get hit by a guy is horrible and should never happen.
But for you to go into this, "Oh my god. I can't believe you guys." Why can't you believe it. This girl is running her mouth and spreading personal business about some folks. What is so hard to understand/see why people would say she deserves it? You might not have to AGREE with that point but to make it seem like it is an off-the-wall or out-of-this-world comment is just funny.

Let that be your father or brother she was spreading rumors about. And they slapped her maybe you would understand it better.

laugh.gif
. Damn.

You dont think she brought this upon herself?

She said something crazy about Fab and got smacked by one of his people. Nothing more to it, really.

It was more of a smack for all rappers though because she's been putting people's phone numbers and business out there crazy. She didn't even say anything as bad about Fab as she's said about everybody else. (Just that he wasn't tryna pay her for a vid. or something) But Fab's people are pretty reckless so...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

I'm sorry but that's some B---- made ishhh right there.
This was a real weak retaliation video from a motorola razr. This was corny and she's done worse to HERSELF. What she deserves is no attention at all.
smh.gif

All that & myt ain't even white tho...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just Blaze makin a good point on twitter... SShory gets paid by wshh for these views & videos.. Why wouldnt she set it up?

I mean you think Bow Wow & Fab run with the same dudes?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

laugh.gif
. Damn.

Of course she doesn't.
laugh.gif

Man forget the whole, "A man shouldn't hit a woman" foolishness. If ANYONE puts themselves out there, they need to get treated like a man. If you are going to deface a MAN'S name, then a MAN has the authority to DEFACE you. Simple as that. If she doesn't want to get hit by a dude, keep dude's names out your dirty mouth. She deserved it. She had it coming to her.

It might have been stupid on dude's part because it was caught on film and we know how the world believes women shouldn't get hit by men but she deserved it. Simple as that. And if anyone asks me if it was my mother or sister, hell yea they would deserve it to.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i guess i'm in the minority to think that was a *%+*@ move on his part...

from i can see she didnt get out of pocket with him but he slaps her twice and drags over some @!!% she said about another %%!@@?

she talked @!!% and gave out a few phone numbers...if anything have some females bring it to her but for another %%!@@ who really doesn't have @!!% to do with it other than association is a *%+*@ move...if i was her i'd have some $@+##! bring it to him just cuz...

honestly if we weren't in the age of youtube and twitter he probably wouldn't have even done that @!!% if he knew thousands wouldn't see it... he's a *%+*@ for that

i usually agree with you but homegirl had it comin.
you cant just do things like that and expect to get away with it
but on the other hand they could of been alot smarter about it but i think they just seen homegirl out all of a sudden and emotions stared flyin
at the end of the day  she did more then just talk #@$! and give out numbers, shes messing with peoples famalies and their careers

like i said...if you think its that serious you have some females go at it w/her...from what i saw she was sitting there and a grown man who isn't Fab slaps her and demands she apologize...she wasn't out of pocket with him...she didn't swing on him...she was sitting down and he slapped her TWICE like he was really doin it...its a $%#+% move 

real men really makin moves in life don't have time to video tape another man slappin a female over some #+#@ she said about other men...

i only saw like 2 vids and heard bits and pieces of what she said...how is she messing with families and careers?

She is not the first person to tell everyone rumors or truth or whatever it is and she's not the last. Still don't see how her saying whatever she said results in her getting smacked by a guy.

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

laugh.gif
. Damn.

Of course she doesn't.
laugh.gif

Man forget the whole, "A man shouldn't hit a woman" foolishness. If ANYONE puts themselves out there, they need to get treated like a man. If you are going to deface a MAN'S name, then a MAN has the authority to DEFACE you. Simple as that. If she doesn't want to get hit by a dude, keep dude's names out your dirty mouth. She deserved it. She had it coming to her.

It might have been stupid on dude's part because it was caught on film and we know how the world believes women shouldn't get hit by men but she deserved it. Simple as that. And if anyone asks me if it was my mother or sister, hell yea they would deserve it to.
DC...quick question.  As much @%%* as you talk about women, I'm sure there's a female out there that has had some foul things to say about you.  That being said, do YOU have the balls to actually punch a female in the face if they are disrespecting your name by what they are saying? 

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

All that & myt ain't even white tho...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just Blaze makin a good point on twitter... SShory gets paid by wshh for these views & videos.. Why wouldnt she set it up?

I mean you think Bow Wow & Fab run with the same dudes?
laugh.gif

i think he was just being stupid at the end saying bow wow to take all association away from fab

it sounded like he said fab then switched it the bow real quick to try and cover it up

She is not the first person to tell everyone rumors or truth or whatever it is and she's not the last. Still don't see how her saying whatever she said results in her getting smacked by a guy.
Of course she isn't the first or last. Who the hell said she was?
grin.gif

Man I don't know if I can move myself to punch a female in the face because the law won't side with me. Plus I try not to compete against people that aren't on my level in any walk of life. I am a ninja and me hitting a woman in the face would be like Andre the Giant fighting Webster. I wouldn't do it.

But that doesn't mean I think women don't deserve getting hit at times. It is just something I wouldn't do. TOo much to lose. My future would be dead if anyone found out. I don't think it is any more wrong than hitting another man though. Nobody should be hitting anyone else. I don't condone violence. But I understand it. I don't support it. But I understand it.

And in this situation, I understand it.

I understand a lot of people don't like her, but I don't think this should have happened... she still didn't apologize though.

Dudes should have just ignored her or something... why even give her more attention or the time of day... that/this is just what she wants.

Back
Top Bottom