KATT STACKS Slapped in restaurant and told to apologize (TwittVideo)

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

laugh.gif
yall two. She had it comin but them dudes some broads for doin that for a couple cats that don't know they exist. The better thing, for our entertainment would be to *%+# her out, record it, then put the mixtape online. That Kendra album is old already

alien.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

So you want these goons to record a session of smashing her, smacking their meats on her face and giving her a facial just so you can masturbate to it?
[/color]

Honestly she didn't deserve to get slapped but I see no problem with it. She should learn to play her position and stop craving attention... getting slapped was actually minuscule compared to what real reckless street cats would do, she'd be missing by now. Cats getting too emotional... all money did was give her a slap its not like dude pulled a Snookie and yapped the sh-- outta her or stomped her out.

i need a backstory that makes it ok for yall to lol at a dude abusing a woman....

until then smh at yall....

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

laugh.gif
yall two. She had it comin but them dudes some broads for doin that for a couple cats that don't know they exist. The better thing, for our entertainment would be to *%+# her out, record it, then put the mixtape online. That Kendra album is old already
alien.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

So you want these goons to record a session of smashing her, smacking their meats on her face and giving her a facial just so you can masturbate to it?
[/color]
yup.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

i need a backstory that makes it ok for yall to lol at a dude abusing a woman....

Co-Sign

I must've been living under a rock because I have no idea who she is.

That was disturbing to watch, whether she "deserved" it or not.

She stuck to her guns though and didn't apologize.  

There was a blog, I guess she took it down. Basically she was Super Heading. Putting folks business out there. Sexual business.

I don't consider Kat Stacks a female, woman whatever
Don't even think she is human

She's a worthless pile of human shaped garbage and tho i am always against a man hitting a woman she's lucky she hasn't been gunned down YET.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Wrong bar at the wrong time...street fam was there and checked her on spot for putting fab on blast. This isn't the first time the goons got at someone without fab even knowing.

well, i guess i will go ahead and post vids of her so ppl that don't know her can get a better idea as to why she's lucky thats all that happened...

I'm sorry but that's some B---- made ishhh right there.

You getting violent with a chick because of something she said...
smh.gif
smh.gif
...no self respecting dude does that. If the situation is so bad that you want to resort to violence, at least get a female acquaintance to go at her. That's how it's done--if there is no other way.

Damn that is some %%%!# +!@ *%!%. Hitting a female so these fools sleep with the broad and then slap her for talking out. WHat the $+*#??? You know who you got involved you met this %$@%# in a video shoot and your surprised.

^ Dude edit that.

Appreciate the attempt to explain but that vid has way to much foul language for some mod/admin to ignore.

Not worth getting banned bro.

Back
Top Bottom