KATT STACKS Slapped in restaurant and told to apologize (TwittVideo)

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Fab shoulda got a girl to do it
Word, if he even assigned for that s_ to go down.
Personally it would have been either that
or I would address the issue myself.
No way I'm sending a bunch of dudes to go "check" a female.
smh.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Y'all really laughin' at a dude smackin' a female? 
smh.gif
why not get one of your home girls to do it?

You cant actually be mad...cmon

i guess i'm in the minority to think that was a *%+*@ move on his part...

from i can see she didnt get out of pocket with him but he slaps her twice and drags over some @!!% she said about another %%!@@?

she talked @!!% and gave out a few phone numbers...if anything have some females bring it to her but for another %%!@@ who really doesn't have @!!% to do with it other than association is a *%+*@ move...if i was her i'd have some $@+##! bring it to him just cuz...

honestly if we weren't in the age of youtube and twitter he probably wouldn't have even done that @!!% if he knew thousands wouldn't see it... he's a *%+*@ for that

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Y'all really laughin' at a dude smackin' a female? 
smh.gif
why not get one of your home girls to do it?

You cant actually be mad...cmon

I'm not gon' let one of my dudes put his hands on a female over some words..i'll just let one my home girls handle her.

who is going to ride for kat stacks.....

i don't condone the actions, but she's burned too many bridges to expect help from anyone.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i guess i'm in the minority to think that was a *+*!% move on his part...

from i can see she didnt get out of pocket with him but he slaps her twice and drags over some %*%+ she said about another !##%+?

she talked %*%+ and gave out a few phone numbers...if anything have some females bring it to her but for another !##%+ who really doesn't have %*%+ to do with it other than association is a *+*!% move...if i was her i'd have some @%$*!% bring it to him just cuz...

honestly if we weren't in the age of youtube and twitter he probably would have even done that %*%+ if he knew thousands wouldn't see it... he's a *+*!% for that

Completely agree.

Smack a woman around for another dude?

That sounds like some slimsoulja/rockdeep type #%+$.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

i guess i'm in the minority to think that was a *+*!% move on his part...

from i can see she didnt get out of pocket with him but he slaps her twice and drags over some %*%+ she said about another !##%+?

she talked %*%+ and gave out a few phone numbers...if anything have some females bring it to her but for another !##%+ who really doesn't have %*%+ to do with it other than association is a *+*!% move...if i was her i'd have some @%$*!% bring it to him just cuz...

honestly if we weren't in the age of youtube and twitter he probably would have even done that %*%+ if he knew thousands wouldn't see it... he's a *+*!% for that

Completely agree.

Smack a woman around for another dude?

That sounds like some slimsoulja/rockdeep type #%+$.
Oh, you mad cuz he slappin on u??

Street Fa Di Di Di DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 Waits for Fab,Bow or Joey to have a Kat Stack punchline about her gettin slapped up.

over some @!!% she said about another %%!@@?

7d516c44040222fd4f2b10f76c5993a6eb8a5e82.gif

Hmmm

Aren't you white?

white people using the word %@%%$ freely FTL. If I saw you in real life I would smack the pinks off your nips harder than how Katt got done up.

458368904c5a0615086e2740fac84370b5261181.gif

-The Juice

she was being an internet thug and go exposed.. she said " I have bodyguards so run up ##*@!" she was asking for it.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

over some @!!% she said about another %%!@@?

7d516c44040222fd4f2b10f76c5993a6eb8a5e82.gif

Hmmm

Aren't you white?

white people using the word %@%%$ freely FTL. If I saw you in real life I would smack the pinks off your nips harder than how Katt got done up.

458368904c5a0615086e2740fac84370b5261181.gif

-The Juice

would you post it on twitter after youre done?
nerd.gif

you wouldn't do @#%#...you'd probably double back and look twice and then keep it movin...don't play yourself my *+%@@
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom