Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo phillyphilfilthy i used your code AGAIN
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

4th time I go in with this
smh.gif

preciate you niketalk.. Yall really do come in handy [pause] . Don't be hatin on phil's promotion efforts
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Word on the street is that As the clock strikes 12, Karmaloop is going to have a 81 percent off sale for 3hours until 3 o clock
Nothing on there that I want anyways smh
well then shoot imma just wait soon it's going to be 100% off
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
real talk
laugh.gif
... 90% off + 2nd day air =
pimp.gif

I'm about to copp 6 more shirts
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Jigga I'm about to use your code fam... and Phil I spent like $200 using your code son
glasses.gif

I'm officially done buying
laugh.gif

i been looking for shirts, hoodies, kicks, whatever to order to try and take advantage of the discount, but i'm really not impressed with what they haveavailable (chick stuff)...

Damn, I'm still pokin' around since that 30% off up right now is applicable to the KAZBAH section.
grin.gif

Edit ~~//> Nevermind, it seems like FRESCA only takes 15% off.
grin.gif
grin.gif

How will those jeans look on a 6ft 200lb dude? All those models have the shortest legs and wear their pants way too damn low

damn the main site now says 30 off, but has 50 off to the side LMAO.

still salty that i got all the way to credit card info and THEN it said out of stock....

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

How will those jeans look on a 6ft 200lb dude? All those models have the shortest legs and wear their pants way too damn low

If you're talking about LRG straight fit? They will be snug on you IMO. Depends on the jeans you're talking about.

Karmaloop going in at the end of the year
laugh.gif
. Too bad all the stuff I want is not available
grin.gif

Was about to buy a new snowboard jacket when the 50% off hit, but held off. Now with the 70% off I'm really tempted, but I'm still holding off. Atfirst the jacket wasn't showing up, but then it did and I was at the checkout. I think I'm just going to wait since I don't really need anotherone; it's plaid print too, which is in now, but not really my style. I do like the look though. When I saw it on other snowboarders I thought it lookedgood which is why I considered the jacket.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

If you're talking about LRG straight fit? They will be snug on you IMO. Depends on the jeans you're talking about.
I mean any of them. Like I said, all the models are clearly Lil Bow Wow short and then got the nerve to sag AND have their pants length too long.I'm like how will they look when I wear them "normal?" Most of the designs there are too busy anyways. He's taller than me, but what type ofjeans does like Baron Davis wear? I'd say my frame is comparable to his. I know skinny jeans look better on skinny people.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

I mean any of them. Like I said, all the models are clearly Lil Bow Wow short and then got the nerve to sag AND have their pants length too long. I'm like how will they look when I wear them "normal?" Most of the designs there are too busy anyways. He's taller than me, but what type of jeans does like Baron Davis wear? I'd say my frame is comparable to his. I know skinny jeans look better on skinny people.
On the safe side, stay away from their True Straight Fit...

It's the skinniest/tightest (except for their higher end True Straight selvedge, for some reason it feels much more loose and roomier, I like it).

Straight Root Fit is my most favorite fit from them... It's like a more comfortable, roomier True Straight. Too bad there's barely anyof this type of cut.

Then there's Classic 47... which is pretty damn baggy (on me). It's the baggiest out of all the cuts.

Try going with Straight Root Fit (if they'll ever come around again) and Classic 47, depending on your preference.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

phillie, I got yours down as my rep code.

Thanks for the extra 1%... $4.50 gone.

That's one gallon of gas sometime during the upcoming year.
pimp.gif
Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Yo phillyphilfilthy i used your code AGAIN
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

4th time I go in with this
smh.gif

preciate you niketalk.. Yall really do come in handy [pause] . Don't be hatin on phil's promotion efforts
pimp.gif

man, thanks ya'll.
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom