Karmaloop 50% off SALE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
monica stay helping...she's been my live chat rep 7 out of 10 times I've used the feature.

way offtopic but I've been wanting to see if the live chat reps know the models so I can e-beast on them/

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Originally Posted by phillipprettyugly

^^ how much you make so far?

i shared mine. lol

Site being weird right now, but last(night) I checked It was around 71** points. Not as much as you huh... If I had as much as you I would buy a flash for my camera and post more pics of models in the photography thread, that's my gift right back to NT.
smile.gif

so til midnight it is... way to end the year!

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

monica stay helping...she's been my live chat rep 7 out of 10 times I've used the feature.

way offtopic but I've been wanting to see if the live chat reps know the models so I can e-beast on them/

Aint It....I was like I just talked to her...lol But yea Final70....
pimp.gif

Okay guys, so I have 7778 total points which is.. :eh. What is the credit it rounds off to?

im done ordering, after 4 times and attempting the 5th i have learn my lesson. Did anyone else buy items like shoelaces? Sb laces in particular. I believe inlast two weeks i have scoped the whole website, i can even tell you everything on page 4 of accessories.

Damnit.. I was at work when I got the 70% off code by text. I couldnt buy anything because I didn't get home until 4 something. The sale supposedly endedat 3pm. Oh well, I already bought hella stuff. I wanted some limited stuff they had but I didn't get a chance.

Welp, im off to celebrate NYE. Peace ya'll

edit: I just read what some of you guys said so I hopped on Karmaloop to get me some Supras but both of those 70% off codes didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom