Karmaloop 50% off SALE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright, i change my mind then--

10.00 paypal to five lucky people in this thread.
laugh.gif

cause i realized that if i buy tees, then i'd have to pay for shipping for all of you guys.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

(i won't get paid until the first monday of february though)

thanks jehims!

they are on sum %$@%%*!!. site keeps freezing up, takin %#$+ out of people's carts randomly. Excluding kazbah stuff from the sale. i'd bet the sales isgoing to last all week

Just got my order in that i ordered 2 weeks ago, got a question for any1 that received an order from them (Sites down to even look for an answer) I ordered 7items, and only 6 came in. On the packing slip the 6 that came in the SKU is circled, but the 1 that didn't there's a star next to the item and inpencil it says CUT. Does this mean that its out of stock completely, or will it come in on a separate package?

Hope this helps....

Chat InformationPlease wait for a site operator to respond.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'Monica'

Monica: Hello .Thanks for choosing Karmaloop. How can I assist you today?

K.: Do you guys have a time table on when your server/site issues will be resolved?

Monica: Hi.

Monica: It will be resolved in couple of hours.

K.: will you guys extend the nutso promo

K.: I've been trying for hrs to order online

Monica: Yes.

Monica: It will be valid till Midnight

I just want to give Karmaloop my damn money, and they dont want to take it from me. $%%. I've been going at this for 4 hours.

Originally Posted by phillipprettyugly

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

got through the rep page, site should be good then.
laugh.gif
how many rep points did you get?

well i can't get an exact amount right now, but last time i checked, i had around 61500+ pending

therefore around $922 in karmaloop credit
(or around $615+ cash.)

gonna use 2/3 for paypal though, but i won't get it until early february.

i also have more already approved, but it's not much compared to what i've made during the sale.
laugh.gif

THANKS NT.
tongue.gif
eek.gif

Just a FYI i used your code once, and i will again after the page gets back up. keep that in mind
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by javier5857

laugh.gif

well i can't get an exact amount right now, but last time i checked, i had around 61500+ pending

(or around $615+ cash.)

i also have more already approved, but it's not much compared to what i've made during the sale.
laugh.gif

THANKS NT.
tongue.gif
eek.gif

Just a FYI i used your code once, and i will again after the page gets back up. keep that in mind
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

kay.
wink.gif

laugh.gif

say i get up 1500 worth of KL credit when the sales are all over, i'll treat 7-8 of you guys to 15.00 paypal.
smile.gif

& if there's more than the amount of people that i think are worthy of the prize, i'll just throw names in a hat, and pick them out like that.
laugh.gif

what is the code for 70% off and free shipping. I dont know which to use. There are soo many. Also verify which is promo and which is rep code

^ use promo codes NUTMEG or NUTSO for 70% off. and use rep code NL28586 for an extra 1% off

edit: damn phillip, share the welth homie, u already got like a million dollars in karmaloop points . I only have $50, I just started doin this rep thingearlier this week. I'm hurtin
laugh.gif

nyrican23 u should use my code instead
nerd.gif

Can somebody help me with the sizing of some of these clothes? I'm 5'9" and 153 lbs. I like the fit of my clothes to be just right. I'm tryingto order a small in this fenchurch jacket (http://www.karmaloop.com/...38880&VendorCode=FEN) , a small in this orisuejacket (http://www.karmaloop.com/...3869&VendorCode=ORI), and asmall in this freshjive jacket (http://www.karmaloop.com/...96&VendorCode=FRE)... I'm not surewhich size to pick... how big are these models lol. BTW phillip, I'll be using your repcode once I get my order thru.

NVM, I just saw the sizing help button

if i make it over $1000.00 KL credit (like $80 more)

i'll order 6-7 of you guys (i'll go back in the thread to see who i want to choose) some tees.
laugh.gif

this of course, is after it all gets approved.

Yo, hook me up! I placed 4 different orders for myself, and also got a co-worker to order a jacket. This all went under YOUR rep code.
smile.gif

On a side note, my order FINALLY went through, after trying since like 9AM west coast.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I had much better luck using PayPal instead of entering my CC info...

laugh.gif

(or around $615+ cash.)

laugh.gif

THANKS NT.
tongue.gif
Your welcome, used ur rep code earlier..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom