Karmaloop 50% off SALE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its easy to check out what is available before you pay, just change the inventory amount while its in your cart. It will tell you then.

can't find anything i want, and they almost giving it away
grin.gif

Just bought a jacket and 2 hoodies for 111 shipped, originally 319 in the cart. Ima bed mad if that 12am-3am sale goes on.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Is the 80% really going to happen?

Yeh, then 3am-6am their just going to skip the 90% off and give away the rest of their stock

They might as well give away whatever is left for free. If they couldn't manage to sell something with a 70% off discount, odds are they aren't goingto sell it ever.

ya'll are awesome, i don't think i made it over the 1.5k mark, but i'll be sure to hand out $10.00 to ten of you guys.

just hope to get picked when i draw you out of a hat after KL pays me (first monday of february).
laugh.gif

80% will never happen FYI

70 is good enough
laugh.gif
smh.gif

and how are you guys buying shirts? I couldnt find ONE normal/wearable shirt in the whole site
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Its funny how karmaloop can have people buy stuff at a discount that they wouldnt normally buy

after 50 percent there was nothing on that site for me that i wanted, at 70 i bouht some stuff for my peoples in the carribean

as far as my rep code amount , its lovely, lets just say with the amount pending, and the amount ive had over the year of 2008 then im near the 2 thousandmark, just imagine if i would been like some in this thread, who are on this site all day, i might of been in the 3 thousnad range maybe even more
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im happy that people on niketalk are eating off of me not spamming with my rep code lolol, cause its really a good thing getting money , or clothing back froma company

dont know the next time ill post it after today so here goes

SAVE AT KARMALOOP.COM WITH REPCODE LE24063

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

Its funny how karmaloop can have people buy stuff at a discount that they wouldnt normally buy

after 50 percent there was nothing on that site for me that i wanted, at 70 i bouht some stuff for my peoples in the carribean

as far as my rep code amount , its lovely, lets just say with the amount pending, and the amount ive had over the year of 2008 then im near the 2 thousand mark, just imagine if i would been like some in this thread, who are on this site all day, i might of been in the 3 thousnad range maybe even more
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im happy that people on niketalk are eating off of me not spamming with my rep code lolol, cause its really a good thing getting money , or clothing back from a company

dont know the next time ill post it after today so here goes

SAVE AT KARMALOOP.COM WITH REPCODE LE24063

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom