KARMA LOOP END OF SUMMER SALE

Theres some stuff that isnt even that bad. I'm going to look back into it after I do my labor day shopping. Hopefully Uniqlo has some goods.

Doesn't let my order go through.... am i too late?

Edit*

Copped two pairs of kicks and two denims

pimp.gif
Nt always come through

Doesn't let my order go through.... am i too late?

Edit*

Copped two pairs of kicks and two denims

pimp.gif
Nt always come through

Just copped a beanie, new iPhone case, headphones, and a button up shirt for $23 shipped.

Good looking out on the 20% + free shipping code.

Ps. Hopefully they don't pull that slowly putting up merchandise thing, I'd hate for there to be more good stuff later on and the coupon code won't be valid anymore
mad.gif
mad.gif

Just copped a beanie, new iPhone case, headphones, and a button up shirt for $23 shipped.

Ps. Hopefully they don't pull that slowly putting up merchandise thing, I'd hate for there to be more good stuff later on and the coupon code won't be valid anymore
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by iAllan

mad.gif
mad.gif
Usually with Karmaloop, once you use a promo code you can't use it again.

Originally Posted by iAllan

mad.gif
mad.gif
Usually with Karmaloop, once you use a promo code you can't use it again.

got a couple of tops for my wife and some ear buds for myself

and i didn't use any of the NT hustlers rep codes that they usually try to push in everyones face

got a couple of tops for my wife and some ear buds for myself

and i didn't use any of the NT hustlers rep codes that they usually try to push in everyones face

what the %%#* im blown i swear n i copped an croocks and castle shirt for like 18$ ship like couple days ago damn.....

what the %%#* im blown i swear n i copped an croocks and castle shirt for like 18$ ship like couple days ago damn.....

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Anyone elses order still say "processing"? Put mine in friday night and it still is

i also ordered friday and still says processing but its only because they don't ship in the weekends... I'm pretty sure they will ship monday or tuesday

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Anyone elses order still say "processing"? Put mine in friday night and it still is

i also ordered friday and still says processing but its only because they don't ship in the weekends... I'm pretty sure they will ship monday or tuesday

Back
Top Bottom