KARMA LOOP END OF SUMMER SALE

Originally Posted by KingPiff

Has anybodies order been shipped yet???

I ordered on Friday and got my shipping confirmation yesterday. Its currently in transit. 

Just received my order from Karmaloop. The skullcandy headphones I ordered were taken out of the plastic packaging and plugged directly in the computer within 2 minutes of me being home. BAM! Immediately no sound coming out of the right headphone. I know Skullcandy has the lifetime warranty, but I feel like I shouldn't have to pay $10 to ship them Utah and then wait 4 weeks to get them back because of a situation like this. Anybody else having trouble with any headphones they ordered from this summer sale?

Just received my order from Karmaloop. The skullcandy headphones I ordered were taken out of the plastic packaging and plugged directly in the computer within 2 minutes of me being home. BAM! Immediately no sound coming out of the right headphone. I know Skullcandy has the lifetime warranty, but I feel like I shouldn't have to pay $10 to ship them Utah and then wait 4 weeks to get them back because of a situation like this. Anybody else having trouble with any headphones they ordered from this summer sale?

Back
Top Bottom