KARMA LOOP END OF SUMMER SALE

Originally Posted by Prodigy47

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Anyone elses order still say "processing"? Put mine in friday night and it still is

i also ordered friday and still says processing but its only because they don't ship in the weekends... I'm pretty sure they will ship monday or tuesday
yesterday was a holidy as well so today would be the soonest anything would get sent

Originally Posted by Prodigy47

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Anyone elses order still say "processing"? Put mine in friday night and it still is

i also ordered friday and still says processing but its only because they don't ship in the weekends... I'm pretty sure they will ship monday or tuesday
yesterday was a holidy as well so today would be the soonest anything would get sent

Just copped this LRG backpack OG price was $70 decreased to $55.20 with 20% off and free shipping
pimp.gif
z101001-gphzoom1.jpg

Just copped this LRG backpack OG price was $70 decreased to $55.20 with 20% off and free shipping
pimp.gif
z101001-gphzoom1.jpg

Seems like every1 and their dog has a rep code, but ill throw mine out there anyways rep code: diggy11

Seems like every1 and their dog has a rep code, but ill throw mine out there anyways rep code: diggy11

Everyone use "SAVE20" then stack with a rep code to get 21% off.

I just got a bunch of crap for $24 and change.

3 headphones
Laptop case
iPhone case
Keychain

and a few other useless pieces, but oh well.

Everyone use "SAVE20" then stack with a rep code to get 21% off.

I just got a bunch of crap for $24 and change.

3 headphones
Laptop case
iPhone case
Keychain

and a few other useless pieces, but oh well.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by 35KD

Selection is horrible.
considering you're a long weekend+1 business day late, yes.

not really i was on the site the momnet it dropped before this thread was made & thier selection sucked i wanted to buy an lrg wallet but it would have been like $38 shipped with codes thats a no go....

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by 35KD

Selection is horrible.
considering you're a long weekend+1 business day late, yes.

not really i was on the site the momnet it dropped before this thread was made & thier selection sucked i wanted to buy an lrg wallet but it would have been like $38 shipped with codes thats a no go....

Originally Posted by KingPiff

Has anybodies order been shipped yet???

I ordered on Friday and got my shipping confirmation yesterday. Its currently in transit. 

Back
Top Bottom