Karla Deras --- NT's First Indisputable 10

Nah, those are nice angles and the right type of skirt. Them legs are nice though. Real nice.
exactly airbrush photoshop etc... camera angles and lighting does wonders... i judge chics outside of that cause lets face it they arent gonna be altered and digitally enhanced in person... that other chics blows this chic out the water easy... she is more of a ten this this chic could ever be... hell the thread title should be hijacked to her to be honest.

exactly airbrush photoshop etc... camera angles and lighting does wonders... i judge chics outside of that cause lets face it they arent gonna be altered and digitally enhanced in person... that other chics blows this chic out the water easy... she is more of a ten this this chic could ever be... hell the thread title should be hijacked to her to be honest.

dude she runs a blog. Shes not photoshopping or airbrushing those pics. Adjusting light sure, but comeon now

dude she runs a blog. Shes not photoshopping or airbrushing those pics. Adjusting light sure, but comeon now

I believe she has youtube vids too

that half swedish/half black girl who has a style blog>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
That is most likely Kenza
pimp.gif

33.png

kanye-west-swedish-fashion-blogger-kenza-2__oPt.jpg

398566_367551486657181_370018435_n.jpg
that half swedish/half black girl who has a style blog>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Kenza Zouiten. Much better.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
.  This Goddess would have me taking out loans to support her
embarassed.gif
mean.gif
.  OP, this is your chance to correct your mistake and make the thread about an actual 10
nerd.gif

There are peps that actually paid to do that. She has her own line of clothing and accesories. They are sold in various women boutiques B&M and online. Revolve Clothing being one.
She must do good cause everything on her site sells out fast.

One of my good friends from high school is one of these types. She has a blog and is sponsored by American Apparel.

Kenza is shutting it down when it comes to these blogger chicks.
I like Karla too though. Her style is dope

iuno pretty much a vast majority of still shots are touched up etc... tweaked even... and even still she still doesnt have much of a form shape natta... the dress gives a illusion, albiet not a good or ok one but a illusion nonethelees that she has some sort of resemblance of curves... but the other chic is just hands down a better look outside of her so called liking to streetwear/sport clothing which is a non factor for me when it comes to attraction.

it isnt even about the shape or lack there of... but she looks hella young minus the face a bit but alot of women esp... white look older then their age in the face.... and alot of ppl if she wasnt airbrushed up... the lighting etc... and say her on the street and said she was 17 aint like ppl would say oh helll nah u gotta be atleast late 20's early 30's.... i mean i found aaliyah attractive but she looks like a women... megan fox looks like a women... chelsey hamdler small frame looks like a women... this chic here could pass as a junior senior in highschool easily...
repped ..

Cats want them freshly 18 girls... Looking like they're 16...

Low key pedo status ...

This girl >>>> the chubsters in the NT Thick thread
pics of ANY chick you've even kissed that looks better than the girl with black leggings in the NT thick thread.

I swear on my life... We will take a consensus Nike talk vote...

And if you can post ONE PICTURE of one one chick that you kissed... I'll go farther and say you've had in your bedroom alone, even on some friendship type steez... That looks better than ol' girl...

I will PayPal you $10 and write a 100 word apology.

pics of ANY chick you've even kissed that looks better than the girl with black leggings in the NT thick thread.

And if you can post ONE PICTURE of one one chick that you kissed... I'll go farther and say you've had in your bedroom alone, even on some friendship type steez... That looks better than ol' girl...

Shots fired.

Why do the NT chubby chasers get so offended?

Y'all enjoy that unhealthy overweight lifestyle while I stick to my "girls shaped like 12 year old boys" :pimp:

Last edited:
Y'all enjoy that unhealthy overweight lifestyle while I stick to my "girls shaped like 12 year old boys"
pimp.gif
so kate upton constitute as chubby now? the chic on this page is obese lol.... the thread appreciation of meagan fox... so she is a hog tooo... so kaley cuoco is fat....? if them chicks is fat and the girl in this thread is seen as overweight to u i dont know... maybe ur into crackhead skinny chics i guess.

a flat chested/pancake booty, ***** cut wearing avg looking face chic isnt attractive to many of us just cause she wears nike clothing doesnt make her a 10... does that mean we think precious is hot... no? it means we arent attracted to a chic who is built like a high school freshman, looks like a highschool freshman and dresses like a high school freshmen thats all.

it isnt even about the shape or lack there of... but she looks hella young minus the face a bit but alot of women esp... white look older then their age in the face.... and alot of ppl if she wasnt airbrushed up... the lighting etc... and say her on the street and said she was 17 aint like ppl would say oh helll nah u gotta be atleast late 20's early 30's.... i mean i found aaliyah attractive but she looks like a women... megan fox looks like a women... chelsey hamdler small frame looks like a women... this chic here could pass as a junior senior in highschool easily...
repped ..

Cats want them freshly 18 girls... Looking like they're 16...

Low key pedo status ...

this one?
e2arms.jpg

tumblr_mc3khcTRvH1qfuc60o1_500.jpg

naw you can't beat that.

Y'all enjoy that unhealthy overweight lifestyle while I stick to my "girls shaped like 12 year old boys" :pimp:
so kate upton constitute as chubby now? the chic on this page is obese lol.... the thread appreciation of meagan fox... so she is a hog tooo... so kaley cuoco is fat....? if them chicks is fat and the girl in this thread is seen as overweight to u i dont know... maybe ur into crackhead skinny chics i guess.

a flat chested/pancake booty, ***** cut wearing avg looking face chic isnt attractive to many of us just cause she wears nike clothing doesnt make her a 10... does that mean we think precious is hot... no? it means we arent attracted to a chic who is built like a high school freshman, looks like a highschool freshman and dresses like a high school freshmen thats all.

- Based on some of his posts, he is :lol:

-

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom