Karla Deras --- NT's First Indisputable 10

i just cant see/fathom how this chic here would even be remotely looked at as obese/fat or chubby.

Who said she was obese or chubby?

I was referring to the most of the broads posted in the thick thread.

maybe you don't read too well?

Why do the NT chubby chasers get so offended?
Y'all enjoy that unhealthy overweight lifestyle while I stick to my "girls shaped like 12 year old boys" :pimp:
same goes for you brah...

Pics of ANY chick you've even kissed that looks better than the girl with black leggings in the NT thick thread.

I swear on my life... We will take a consensus Nike talk vote...

And if you can post ONE PICTURE of one one chick that you kissed... I'll go farther and say you've had in your bedroom alone, even on some friendship type steez... That looks better than ol' girl...

I will PayPal you $10 and write a 100 word apology.

Pics of ANY chick you've even kissed that looks better than the girl with black leggings in the NT thick thread.
And if you can post ONE PICTURE of one one chick that you kissed... I'll go farther and say you've had in your bedroom alone, even on some friendship type steez... That looks better than ol' girl...

Originally Posted by LucasOFWGb

Y'all enjoy that unhealthy overweight lifestyle while I stick to my "girls shaped like 12 year old boys"

Better question is why do the pe-I'm not even gonna go there, get so offended. Everytime someone says they don't like thin women, ya'll immediatley get to calling people fat(when clearly they are not.). Whats up with that????

Originally Posted by LucasOFWGb

Y'all enjoy that unhealthy overweight lifestyle while I stick to my "girls shaped like 12 year old boys"
Better question is why do the pe-I'm not even gonna go there, get so offended. Everytime someone says they don't like thin women, ya'll immediatley get to calling people fat(when clearly they are not.). Whats up with that????
Hyperbole works?

Last edited:
oh hell naw, this chick is a 5 at best,supersemiaverage... ok she can dress but what hipster chick cant, these girls are all over the place in la and every other major city and there are better ones too..there is nothing appealing or special about this one.

but this one...
That is most likely Kenza
pimp.gif

33.png

It's because people call those who like thin women pedos. Just the same as you made that halfway joke in your post.

One side says thicker women are automatically fat and those who like them are chubby chasers... and if you like a thin woman you're called a pedo. What kind of sense does that make for either side? 

It's two extremes arguing two exaggerated arguments and both sides look foolish.

Last edited:
Who said she was obese or chubby?
I was referring to the most of the broads posted in the thick thread.
maybe you don't read too well?
one how can u reffer to something w/o mentioning it... second it was only me and one other person who said something in response to what u said so how could u be reffering to others... when there are no others... u said u guys like chubby etc.... and once we posted chics that were undeniable not chubby and blows this chic out the water... u used the word refferring to something that was never mentioned... and about ppl who didnt even say aything or was even in the equation.... sound to me like u did a lil

It's because people call those who like thin women pedos. Just the same as you made that halfway joke in your post.

One side says thicker women are automatically fat and those who like them are chubby chasers... and if you like a thin woman you're called a pedo. What kind of sense does that make for either side? 

It's two extremes arguing two exaggerated arguments and both sides look foolish.
its one thing to like appreaciate something but some of the guys thats all they post give props to... not just slim chicks... but slim chics who look hella young.... then what puts the icing on the cake is awhile ago there was a thread about nicklelodeon/disney chics and alot of those same dudes were beasting offa those chics who are clearly underage...

so if most of the time when u say a chic is hot she is built and looks like a teenager... then u post and give props to girls in a page about popstars and teen actresses..... um that kinda does seem like a person has pedo tendencies...

its one thing to like appreaciate something but some of the guys thats all they post give props to... not just slim chicks... but slim chics who look hella young.... then what puts the icing on the cake is awhile ago there was a thread about nicklelodeon/disney chics and alot of those same dudes were beasting offa those chics who are clearly underage...

so if most of the time when u say a chic is hot she is built and looks like a teenager... then u post and give props to girls in a page about popstars and teen actresses..... um that kinda does seem like a person has pedo tendencies...
That's all great.. but that isn't what I'm talking about. Liking women who might look young is not the same as being a pedofile. Oh.. you mean "pedo tendencies". What is that exactly? That they might be attracted to prepubescent children? A ten year old girl is not the same thing as a 17 year old who might have a young face. 

here's what you said earlier
it isnt even about the shape or lack there of... but she looks hella young minus the face a bit but alot of women esp... white look older then their age in the face.... and alot of ppl if she wasnt airbrushed up... the lighting etc... and say her on the street and said she was 17 aint like ppl would say oh helll nah u gotta be atleast late 20's early 30's.... i mean i found aaliyah attractive but she looks like a women... megan fox looks like a women... chelsey hamdler small frame looks like a women... this chic here could pass as a junior senior in highschool easily...
You say no one would accuse this woman of being in her early 30s. Ok.. cool. But what if someone said she's 21? Would that  be crazy? What's the exact difference body wise between a 17 year old, as you say this woman looks like.. and a 20 year old. Some high school seniors couldn't pass for college girls? Some college freshman couldn't pass for a college seniors? You're discussing differences of a few years then what exactly is your argument? Some women can pass for a few years younger and some can pass for years older. Just because some might look like a young girl, doesn't mean anyone who likes her has pedo tendencies.

You keep saying pedo. Do you realize that pedofilia is the attraction to a girl who is prepubescent. That means she hasn't gone through puberty. Again.. do you know the exact age of all these NTers who seem to have pedo tendencies? What exactly is wrong with a 17 year old NTer who might like this woman, who as you say, looks like a senior in high school. 

Chelsea Handler is your example? Of course she looks like a woman, she's in her late 30s. Her frame has nothing to do with it, look at her face.

chelsea_handler_vma.jpg

Here's the bottomline that you don't seem to get. Liking a smaller or thinner woman with a younger face does not mean you're a pedofile. It doesn't mean you have "pedo tendencies" or any other nonsense like that. JUST THE SAME as liking a woman who is curvier or thick doesn't mean you're into BBWs or disgusting women. Is that so hard to understand? 

Last edited:
10-15 years down the line those thick chicks will most likely become hambeast

Last edited:
one how can u reffer to something w/o mentioning it... second it was only me and one other person who said something in response to what u said so how could u be reffering to others... when there are no others... u said u guys like chubby etc.... and once we posted chics that were undeniable not chubby and blows this chic out the water... u used the word refferring to something that was never mentioned... and about ppl who didnt even say aything or was even in the equation.... sound to me like u did a lil

I was piggybacking off the comment above mine referencing the chubsters in the thick thread. Then you started talking about kate upton and Megan fox

Sorry if I confused you

Man ya'll are bugging.

I'd smash Karla, Kenza and that thick Hispanic girl up there. Why limit yourself, they all good looking women...

yea, a pedophile likes kids before puberty. that goes with the whole underdeveloped bodies, hairless etc. A girl who looks 17 but is 25 does not make somebody a weirdo. Plus that chcik does not look that young

to finally settle this nonsense

this is acceptable thickness

this is pig disgusting

look at her thighs b, look at all that cellulite :x

"Pedo" was even what I was going to say, doe. :lol:

10-15 years down the line those thick chicks will most likely become hambeast

This true, especially for those freak of nature chicks. Its going to be a lot og "Big Mommas" thinking they are the ****...

Back
Top Bottom