Karla Deras --- NT's First Indisputable 10

said this in the first thread about her, not a 10 but her style is surely appreciated. That alone brings her from a 6-7 up to a high 8
whats the obsession with the 14 y/o prepubescent look... i mean no offfense but some of u guys are giving a pedo type of vibe... not that i judge... i mean if u a grown adult male fapping of to victorious do ur thang... its just ive notice alot of the this girl is hot etc threads is just that this girl is hot.... it be a supposably grown woman who looks as if she hoped off the local park swingset.

whats the obsession with the 14 y/o prepubescent look... i mean no offfense but some of u guys are giving a pedo type of vibe... not that i judge... i mean if u a grown adult male fapping of to victorious do ur thang... its just ive notice alot of the this girl is hot etc threads is just that this girl is hot.... it be a supposably grown woman who looks as if she hoped off the local park swingset.

because realistically not every woman in the world has a great body. So are we supposed to shun them and throw them to the dogs. Also Small boobs doesnt equal prepubescent. Shes like 5'6-5'7 prob 115, nice legs, okay butt, mature looking face. Not sure how that equals 14 years old.

Last edited:
that half swedish/half black girl who has a style blog>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That is most likely Kenza :pimp:

33.png

kanye-west-swedish-fashion-blogger-kenza-2__oPt.jpg

398566_367551486657181_370018435_n.jpg

said this in the first thread about her, not a 10 but her style is surely appreciated. That alone brings her from a 6-7 up to a high 8
First, saying "no offense.." usually means you're about to say something offensive. And in this case, you say people are giving off a "pedo type vibe", people might take offense to that. And what's the obsession with generalizing all women who don't have a 36 DD chest and large butt as "14 year old body".  A woman with small breasts or thin frame shouldn't automatically be compared to a preteen child.

Second, 

newjork11.jpg
drugs4.jpg

a girl who is prepubescent won't look like that. Bottomline. She has shape, she has breasts, she has a mature looking face. So that doesn't make a ton of sense right here.. at all.

You can have a preference for a thicker body, large breasts, small/medium/Costco sized butt, whatever you want.. but it's quite clear to most rational people that the woman above has gone through puberty.

First, saying "no offense.." usually means you're about to say something offensive. And in this case, you say people are giving off a "pedo type vibe", people might take offense to that. And what's the obsession with generalizing all women who don't have a 36 DD chest and large butt as "14 year old body".  A woman with small breasts or thin frame shouldn't automatically be compared to a preteen child.

Second, 

a girl who is prepubescent won't look like that. Bottomline. She has shape, she has breasts, she has a mature looking face. So that doesn't make a ton of sense right here.. at all.

You can have a preference for a thicker body, large breasts, small/medium/Costco sized butt, whatever you want.. but it's quite clear to most rational people that the woman above has gone through puberty.
thats one thing I dont understand about this site

its like the more sloppy the better to some of these guys

And what's the obsession with generalizing all women who don't have a 36 DD chest and large butt as "14 year old body"
:lol: That is what NT does. I just laugh whenever I hear it.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that all thick women are fat or sloppy, that's the same kind of exaggerated talk as people saying all thin women are 11 year olds. They're both extremes that insult the women (of both sizes) and  the men who might like them. You can prefer thicker women and not be into obese chicks... you can like smaller/thinner women and not be pedos. 

at the diatribes posted. The chick is wack and has no appeal. Some pictures she looks like she has curves and in some she has none.

Second, 

newjork11.jpg
drugs4.jpg

it isnt even about the shape or lack there of... but she looks hella young minus the face a bit but alot of women esp... white look older then their age in the face.... and alot of ppl if she wasnt airbrushed up... the lighting etc... and say her on the street and said she was 17 aint like ppl would say oh helll nah u gotta be atleast late 20's early 30's.... i mean i found aaliyah attractive but she looks like a women... megan fox looks like a women... chelsey hamdler small frame looks like a women... this chic here could pass as a junior senior in highschool easily...

A broad rates higher on your scale because some celebrity smashed?
roll.gif
she isnt thick but idd feel comfortable taking her out for a drink...that other chic who doesnt look all that good and wearing dated streetwear isnt a plus nor makes her look older either add no points in my book

DAMN that broad posted above is my definition of PERFECT face. I LOVE girls with nice lips and eyes. Dunno about the body, but with a face like that you cant go wrong waking up to that every morning.

Last edited:
I liked her pixie cut better.

Im Forever indebted to her cause she made me get over my fear of thrift stores

She does have a shape.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom