Karhu Retro Runners

Karhu x FP fusion 2.0. Any idea on the fitting /size to go for? TTS Or half up/down?

Karhu x FP fusion 2.0. Any idea on the fitting /size to go for? TTS Or half up/down?

If you can, I would suggest going to your local shop and trying on a pair of Fusion 2.0s b/c they fit kind of weird. I tried on a pair last week in both .5 down and TTS.

.5 down is snug in length, but fits a little loose width wise b/c the toe box is kinda wide

TTS worked best for me

Am from overseas. Doubt there's karhu here. Tried using asphaltgold fitting room and majority results is half up from my other kicks references which is the same size as my GLIII which i went half up TTS.

I ordered the Footpatrol yesterday but I'm worried since I didn't see a size 12 I ordered an 11.5. Hope they fit me.

I ordered the Footpatrol yesterday but I'm worried since I didn't see a size 12 I ordered an 11.5. Hope they fit me.

UK sizing on Karhus are a full size down from US sizing based on Karhu's sizing chart, so if you grabbed the 11 UK, you should be good if you're a 12 US.

On another note, my pair already shipped. Can't wait to see these in hand

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Me thinking of when I get my pair

giphy.gif

Ordered my pair of Karhu x Foot Patrol Fusion 2.0 from Sneaker Politics in a US11; feels a bit tight only on my right foot, wish I would have sized up because I cannot return/exchange these as per their terms.

Anyone have any experience with these going TTS and stretching them out/breaking them in and being more satisfied?

They do stretch but goin .5 up isn't bad as well

Gonna try for the saana restock. Had a question on fusion 2.0 sizing/fit.

Nike - 11.5
Adidas -11
Asics - GL III/GLv 11.5(tts) or 11 if needed.

Should I stay tts 11.5 or go .5 down? From what I've read, they run a little wide but not long. I can size down Asics and sometimes go for the snugger fit.

Gonna try for the saana restock. Had a question on fusion 2.0 sizing/fit.

Nike - 11.5
Adidas -11
Asics - GL III/GLv 11.5(tts) or 11 if needed.

Should I stay tts 11.5 or go .5 down? From what I've read, they run a little wide but not long. I can size down Asics and sometimes go for the snugger fit.

Stick with your 11.5 if you like a snugged fit (not too snugged but will break in nicely after a couple of wears)

Or

Go up .5

Jus my opinion tho

Back
Top Bottom