Karhu Retro Runners

If i remember correctly the initial release didn't have half sizes, so my thinking is that they just released the half sizes and size 12s.

Alright, the US11.5 in the FP came into today.. such a perfect fit (US0.5 size up)! 
roll.gif

Just a heads up about ordering from Concepts:

I purchased a pair of Karhu Fusion 2.0 from them (the purple Villa pack when I thought that FP only released on FP website and sold out..). They sent the caramel colorway to me on purpose because they had sold out of the purple ones without updating the website and did not say anything to me.

Getting a hold of anyone there (they only have email customer service, NO phone number) was absolutely terrible. Finally heard back from them days later and got everything refunded, but I was really worried. Check out their reviews on Yelp - risky business with them.

I will also never order from Sneaker Politics again bc they do not accept returns and have been totally unresponsive.

If anyone wants the Karhu Fusion 2.0 x FP at 50% off in a US11, PM me and I'd be so happy to get them sold.

LPU: SNS with the clutch shipping! But I think it's time for Karhu to explore exotic leathers instead pigskin suede and nubuck. It's nice and great quality, but I jus want to see them grow more with other materials. Just my opinion tho.

View media item 2263864

Hate to be another sizing question guy but after re-reading the posts about sizing for Fusions in this thread I'm still not sure whether to go TTS or up 0.5...is there really that big a difference between the two?

Trying to pick up a pair of the Mt. Pallas Fusions.

FWIW i'm 8.5 TTS (AM1, LCS, NB), 9 in GL3, and fittingroom app recommended 8.5

Guys am kinda late to this party but um few days ago Mr West rocked the fusion 2.0 mount pallas caramel and it's been sold out everywhere. Anyone manage to picked these up before the whole Kanye effect?
Karhu-Fusion-2.0-Mount-Pallas-Pack-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom