Kareem Abdul-Jabbar checks Scottie Pippen

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

this dude is salty that no one mentions him when it comes to being the top player of all time
Welcome to basketball. I can see this is your first day.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

just give him his statue so he can shut the hell up
roll.gif

This is so weak. Obviously, Wilt's stats, Kareem's Stats, and Bill's stats, achievements, etc. are inflated because of the competition that they went up against. Neither of them went up against the competition that Mike did, or Lebron for that matter. (Whom I believe is playing against the toughest competition of all time at the moment, that's an argument for another post though)

This is so weak. Obviously, Wilt's stats, Kareem's Stats, and Bill's stats, achievements, etc. are inflated because of the competition that they went up against. Neither of them went up against the competition that Mike did, or Lebron for that matter. (Whom I believe is playing against the toughest competition of all time at the moment, that's an argument for another post though)

At the end of the day, there's no such thing as GOAT, since each era varies the play style and stats. Only way, there could be a GOAT, if it's someone like Gretsky, but it's not a stretch he is not GOAT either.

At the end of the day, there's no such thing as GOAT, since each era varies the play style and stats. Only way, there could be a GOAT, if it's someone like Gretsky, but it's not a stretch he is not GOAT either.

Too bad he forgot to mention Wilt was one of the most selfish players of all time and Russell was average at best in scoring.

Too bad he forgot to mention Wilt was one of the most selfish players of all time and Russell was average at best in scoring.

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

He roasted Wilt all the time when he was alive.

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

He roasted Wilt all the time when he was alive.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

I'm just going to focus on Kareem stats. His stats are inflated? GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT BS! Kareem played with damn near all of the greats. He played against Mike/Bird/
McHale/Ewing/Isiah/Hakeem/Dominique/Malone/Stockton/Barkley/and countless others and sat them all down. Did you think before you posted? Maybe during the first half of  didn't have THAT much comp, but he played against tough competition. A lot of people say there wasn't that much comp during abc era because they weren't around to witness it. 25 years
from now future generations will be saying the same thing about the era now. You are blaming the Era for what a player has done and that is not fair.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

I'm just going to focus on Kareem stats. His stats are inflated? GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT BS! Kareem played with damn near all of the greats. He played against Mike/Bird/
McHale/Ewing/Isiah/Hakeem/Dominique/Malone/Stockton/Barkley/and countless others and sat them all down. Did you think before you posted? Maybe during the first half of  didn't have THAT much comp, but he played against tough competition. A lot of people say there wasn't that much comp during abc era because they weren't around to witness it. 25 years
from now future generations will be saying the same thing about the era now. You are blaming the Era for what a player has done and that is not fair.

Back
Top Bottom