Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

They really changed the layout of the stage...the night before the presale lmao Thats insane. Looks like every seat in the arenas will be available for purchase though. Even the seats behind the stage. I think..

My biggest question is whether I can just buy a "VIP" GA ticket minus the perks of the "package" or are the VIP GA seats reserved only for people who buy packages.

It wouldnt make sense for them to only be part of packages because thats a pretty big space and I dont think that many people will buy the packages.

Hmmm, do I want GA tickets or just 100 levels?

Sidenote, it blows my mind that prices are pretty much the same for WTT... thought they'd be cheaper.

Last edited:
They really changed the layout of the stage...the night before the presale lmao Thats insane. Looks like every seat in the arenas will be available for purchase though. Even the seats behind the stage. I think..

It changed in every venue?

^Figure any sections near the stage are going to be priced the highest. I'm assuming you're wondering about the Seattle show? Sections 101, 113, 114, 115, 127, 128 will probably be the highest priced ticket, along with the GA floor. VIP floor will at least be the most expensive ticket, and possibly more if they're only available as part of a "package"

I'm also not a fan of center stages, but it was going to give me more options to pick seats that are still "close" to the stage.

I was thinking about 117 & 125, but i'm not sure if the angle of the seats is gonna make it a pain to watch. Also don't know if it's too far past the stage that I won't be able to see the stage :lol:

GA is going to be a nightmare :x

Not even going to mess around with that. And would it kill Kanye/the venue to release more information as well? Cool they gave us the seat layout but that is useless without the prices.....

Posted on KTT. I guess you can estimate your venue through that.

BQufYTN.jpg

noCRbS7.jpg

Last edited:
aiming for at least the lower rows of the yellow areas for SAP center, sat there for GITD and was content with the seats. would the GA tickets be first come first serve type deal with those when getting to the arena?

So the presales for kanyes tour starts tomorrow at 10am. The password is Yeezus. Ticket master and AEGlive.com are the official ticket sale sites for Oakland and San Jose to my knowledge for sure and that was given to me by official emails from both those sites. Following your desired arena/stadium's twitter was a good and truthful call. It helped me well

I need to check if Oakland's setup change so the stage is or isn't in the middle but other than that I'm solid. Going for floor seats

Good luck fam.

Last edited:
^^

LA too, PRESALES RESCHEDULED TO START THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 12TH @ 10AM.

i think alot of people are going to get screwed over because they aren't really up on game about things like this.

The lowest priced ticket at MSG changed from $50 to $185 lmao Lot of people will go to Barclays. ****, I might too.

How fast do you guys think tickets will sell out? Looking to get tickets for SJ

Last edited:
probably not as fast as you think, not everybody even knows about this concert.

there were mad people i knew who want to go but dont even know about when the tickets go on sale, they will more than likely end up missing out.

you'd be surprised by how many people cant google or read simple directions, but still if you know you want to go dont take any chances.

probably not as fast as you think, not everybody even knows about this concert.

there were mad people i knew who want to go but dont even know about when the tickets go on sale, they will more than likely end up missing out.

you'd be surprised by how many people cant google or read simple directions, but still if you know you want to go dont take any chances.

I hope people are caught off guard. Just to clarify it's 10am PST?

Last edited:
The lowest priced ticket at MSG changed from $50 to $185 lmao Lot of people will go to Barclays. ****, I might too.

I saw that too on Ticketmaster but MSG website still has the old price-list. No way in hell nosebleeds starting that high lol, has to be a mistake.

depends where you're trying to sit. I think the closer sections/rows will sell out first then the ones further away will be left. and of course nosebleeds are going to linger for a while.

only thing confusing me with the new stage is, there's a walkway towards the one in the middle and just surrounded by GA ?

After reading KTT im a little worried now :lol:. I know they dont put all the tickets up during the presale........ iDK if i should grab mine during the presale or chance it during the regular sale Friday and try to get better seats..... (I want 2 floor at MSG)

gonna try my luck with the presale for barclays later... i don't wanna risk waiting & missing out once they officially go on sale :nerd:

Got a GA-6 ticket for msg...if I buy another GA ticket and it's listed in a different section are we stuck to our individual section?

Back
Top Bottom