Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

worked on my mobile got section 119, row 12. best seats i could get. My girl and I were on 4 different devices and only mobile phones worked

Last edited:
Presale only accounts for 20% of the tix, the other 80% come out tomorrow
Nah they come out tomorrow(Friday) @ 10AM
I know but I usually get what I want during presales. Had I known that for some strange reason ticketmaster was working better on phones as opposed to desktops I would've been set

Presale only accounts for 20% of the tix, the other 80% come out tomorrow
Nah they come out tomorrow(Friday) @ 10AM
I'm seeing this on AXS twitter though. (not saying you're wrong)
TO BE CLEAR: All VIP tix will be on sale tmrw at 10AM. These tix are separate from the presale. If you want to buy VIP, you do not need code

Typical ticketmaster BS.

Same thing happened when WTT tickets went on sale. First few hours I couldn't find seats for crap, then a few hours later tons popped up. :smh:

The presale options for Chicago that kept popping up for me were
sick.gif

Tried to put me behind the stage. I'm gonna just risk it tomorrow.

got my 2 rickets for Boston. lower level in the corner for $85 each. Not bad. Didnt want to go all out for the $167 tix. Oh well at least im in the building

You used the mobile app or just went to TM in your phones browser? I still can't find anything.

I don't see anything that says "search full site"

Last edited:
I dont know what im supposed to do at 10am for staples.

I mean, i know the presale is through AXS... but im not gonna have a computer.

So i hope ill be able to do what i gotta do through mobile.
Ill be lurking the axs twitter and site on my iphone and hope miraculously i can pull through for 2 decent tickets.

Can someone with Staples center concert experience let me know if its bad to sit up all the way at the top? My girl and i dont really care about being down on the floor level, but at the same time we dont wanna be in a chaotic section where people are all in our way.

If we get 2 seats at the top everyone up their will have assigned seats right?
Not trying to be in the middle of a stampede...cuz if it does get crazy up there id rather pay a little more money for somewhere where we dont have to deal with nonsense.

Just tryna have our own space to enjoy the concert.

I dont know what im supposed to do at 10am for staples.

I mean, i know the presale is through AXS... but im not gonna have a computer.

So i hope ill be able to do what i gotta do through mobile.
Ill be lurking the axs twitter and site on my iphone and hope miraculously i can pull through for 2 decent tickets.

Can someone with Staples center concert experience let me know if its bad to sit up all the way at the top? My girl and i dont really care about being down on the floor level, but at the same time we dont wanna be in a chaotic section where people are all in our way.

If we get 2 seats at the top everyone up their will have assigned seats right?
Not trying to be in the middle of a stampede...cuz if it does get crazy up there id rather pay a little more money for somewhere where we dont have to deal with nonsense.

Just tryna have our own space to enjoy the concert.

Yeah anywhere except GA (general Admission) tickets will be assigned seats

Looks like AXS is having trouble with their codes.

Is it now "leaves" for AXS and "YEEZUS" for Ticketmaster?

Hoping to get lucky with tickets for Staples Center but Vegas is the back up plan

Last edited:
Well I got my GA tickets for the Detroit show, still can't get through for Chicago.. I'll try later.

Well I got my GA tickets for the Detroit show, still can't get through for Chicago.. I'll try later.
Best Available is 300 section for (2) tickets

(1) ticket gets u in the 100 level... I had 3 100 level seats in the Chi for $460 total and when I went to pay forgot Sallie Mae took out $330 from the account today so I was short smh....Im salty cause Im at work if not id just deposit cash into my account.  Im a try again tomorrow or just scour craigslist

Thanks for the reply

Do you guys think ill have a chance trough mobile? I know it won't be as efficient as being on a comp but I hope I can work some magic.
Just want 2 tickets anywhere up in the 300's

Was able to secure 100 level seats in Chicago finally with the new "LEAVES" presale code. They must have had some reserved for both codes.

Back
Top Bottom