Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

For VIP 1, what does 1 incredible VIP General Admission floor ticket mean?

General admissions are going to be standing first come best spot floor seats. I read people usually show up 3-4 hours early for good seats.

My question is where do we get the presalw codes? Who am I supposed to follow for te twitter presale? Trying to get my girl and I floor seats to MSG

Just happen to be taking a mini vacation to Seattle on the 19th....guess I know what's going in my itinerary :pimp:

Opening show for the tour too?? Body is ready.

Last edited:
I dont buy concert tickets very often...

Can someone help me out.
When/Where can i buy 2 tickets to the Staples show for Oct. 26?
Sept 13 tickets are available through what site?

Any specific info would be appreciated.
Again, i dont usually go to concerts this big so excuse the ignorance.

Buy through ticketmaster before you go through a third party. No point in paying a premium until you know for a fact you won't be able to get your hands on tickets.

How do they have tickets before they go on sale? Anybody have experience with them?
I dont buy concert tickets very often...

Can someone help me out.
When/Where can i buy 2 tickets to the Staples show for Oct. 26?
Sept 13 tickets are available through what site?

Any specific info would be appreciated.
Again, i dont usually go to concerts this big so excuse the ignorance.
I don't like anything about that site posted, the only third party website to cop tickets from is Stubhub, its the craigslist for only concert tickets. its online scalping  for the most part. I think the site is just BSing everything total fake in my eyes. I looked up the Oakland date and the stage map is completely wrong
laugh.gif

but as posted before ticketmaster is the way to get the tickets, normal and pre-sale, when the time comes in my experience it'll ask for the code ASAP when you get to the  concert and date you want sometimes if it doesn't come up ASAP you'll put it in the coupon code section

this is in my experience so take what you want

^Appreciate the advice bro.
Repped.

i will have my eyes open on ticketmaster. Hopefully if there is a code then someone can generously help us NT'ers out.

For those asking about presale codes, I asked ticketmaster twitter about it and they said they won't have any, you have to follow the arenas official twitter you're going to and they'll post it.

Well I got it from a reliable friend but for the Oakland and San Jose presales the password is Yeezus. The album title. He looked up 94.9 website. He wins contests all the time and scalps the tickets. I don't know if this password goes for every date but you never know

For LA tickets aren't on Ticketmaster, they are on AXS.com

Presale pushed back to Thursday. Jay-Z strong armed Ye :lol:

Also Stubhub is legit as it gets. Expensive but legit.

Last edited:
According to axs's twitter page you should get the code if you signed up for a reminder via email . They also said it will be posted on most of their social media pages . Presale tickets have also been rescheduled to thursday at 10am

Hope that helps for anyone concerned about the code

Last edited:
I'm mad they only gave us like a week to get our money right to buy all these tickets.

J.Cole, The Weeknd, Drake, Jay, Kanye all in a 4 month span. #ImBroke

Last edited:
Presale date got pushed back to Thursday?! This is some bull****. I'm gonna be busy Thursday morning. FUUUUUUU

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom