Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

I don't think he's saying that in regard to Kanye's episode. I think he's just saying that in general when it comes to marrying very promiscuous women and the cheating allegations.
Which he are you talking about?

WASHED KING WASHED KING ?

He quoted and responded to a post directly blaming Kim. So if he meant it as a general take, it didn't come off as such IMO

1670180462712.png

Im not sifting through pages of kim getting blamed for kanye's actions. It shouldnt be that difficult for you to tell me why she is a sh*** human being on this page. :lol:
Someone posted articles that answered your question. If you don't want to go back and read them, then you don't really want an answer to your question.

One man whole nazi and possibly helping stir the pot of rising fascism in America

The other is a women who honestly we don’t even know smashed CP3 ye just saying stuff. Yet other than that hasn’t really don’t nothing but exist.

Y’all like let’s focus on the women tho.

Kayne cooked and blames Kim for everything like a bitter man.

Just say y’all like sexualizing women, but at the same time want church girl and move on.

Most misogyny is nothing more than hypocrisy at its core.
basically sums it up

Someone posted articles that answered your question. If you don't want to go back and read them, then you don't really want an answer to your question.
Well there’s no such articles in the past 8 pages or so.
The other guy’s gonna have to go back relatively far, not just a couple pages

When I call someone a bad person, it is really not that difficult for me to elaborate on why I think so without clouding my reasoning in mysticism and vagueness.

Back
Top Bottom