Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Bro, who tf are these white dudes, is this real right now?! What a broken man. Ironically, its Ye that needs to find God.

Who is that guy in the JC Penny suit at the end with sunglasses on inside saying I need to go check on him right now?! This can't be life (Jay Z voice)

Nick Fuentes even "white" tho? I know the guy is a far right racist, but he must full or at least half Mexican., no? Milo is Greek/Jewish. Tim Pool is half Asian.

I think that was that racist Milo dude
:sick: :lol: you right

FishEApWIAEYZUb.jpeg

Kanye's groupies who dig up dirt on anyone who disagrees with him are going to be baffled when they find out Tim Pool's nonsense is already out in the open

That's what trips me out. Tim Pool is pulling in 600k a month talking that right wing bs. Part of me thinks some of these guys like him are just doing it for the money, like it's all an act. I feel there's lot's of money to be made in that right wing conspiracy game.
Jeezus, you're just realizing this lol??? The entire right wing world is one giant grift to sucker ignorant racist dupes from their $$$. I've said for years that if I had slightly fewer morals I would've conned these morons outta their retirement funds years ago.

Jeezus, you're just realizing this lol??? The entire right wing world is one giant grift to sucker ignorant racist dupes from their $$$. I've said for years that if I had slightly fewer morals I would've conned these morons outta their retirement funds years ago.

Nah I hear what you're saying. Obviously these right wing dudes are playing it up to make $$ but I feel they are actually right wing in real life just a tamed down version. But guys like Tim Pool, I feel it could be a full on 100% put on. Like the guy could actually be left wing in real life.

oh ****

family
I honestly did not know this was milo in this pic til now
thought it was some random assistant or something :lol:

Fia84oIX0AEJs0l.jpg:large

e6a0a42b-cecf-464e-8655-adf8ca7c7994

looking awful

part of me just wants to see them get on a campaign trail
only to quit soon into it
no way they can last 2 weeks

dont listen to what they say (tricky, I know - but for the sake of the analogy)
watch what they do

theyre allll talk

i hope you realize this happens on the left. Look at Rachel Maddow and MSNBC

but damn how did kanye fall so low to even be doing a podcast with these lames. Kanye seems beyond lost like im lost with what is he trying to accomplish with all this buffoonery

nothing but self sabotaging going on here

also
if you look at the concept of divide and conquer
these days you can consider "conquering" targeting a segment of society and draining them financially

people need to realize that we have 2 things that everybody on this planet wants and is after from us:
our money and our emotional capital - which go hand in hand

money IS emotional
and happy/content people dont spend/waste money

you rile people up emotionally and the money comes (think of sonic losing his rings)
(for example, on IG, everyone for the most part is in a constant state of insecurity - you can sell anything to these people)

things have been great the last decade or so
bull market, interest rates low/0, money basically free
all these entities couldnt fail

now that we are at the end of that bull run
we are seeing desperation and extremes that we could never fathom
this is the storm before the crash
the party is over

but best believe it will be back....

*and what can we do as individuals?
- save your money of course
- consider the source whenever you find yourself riled up
- and most importantly, learn how to make money outside of the system and establish your own life

Last edited:
i hope you realize this happens on the left. Look at Rachel Maddow and MSNBC

but damn how did kanye fall so low to even be doing a podcast with these lames. Kanye seems beyond lost like im lost with what is he trying to accomplish with all this buffoonery

nothing but self sabotaging going on here

In the political thread, people have been discussing how Warnock keeps begging them for donations after they donated once.

They laugh when Trumps team spams donation emails .

But because it’s a left winged politician , go ahead, give your money away.

Back
Top Bottom