Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Charlamagne said on his podcast that Kanye yelled at him on the phone saying,:"My wife is ******* a white boy with a 10 inch **** and you won’t help me!?"

And telling him how Charlamagne claims he for the culture but not gonna help him

I had to take down the tweets because of language. But it is all over Twitter right now

Bruh :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
This guy has a whole family and had plenty of real people around him. He dismissed them all for Candace owens and the maga nazi crowd.

I’m pretty sure Jay said something about getting him help too.

He doesn’t want it. Candice feeds into his mental state so that’s what he likes. He really thinks he’s a genius in all things.

Liberals/Snowflakes pick and choose whom they want to call out and cancel. One way or another everybody is a “victim” nowadays and expects the masses to feel sorry for them and give them handouts. It’s now become the American Way.
409883A6-13FB-42E7-BE30-6C7B99C14EBB.gif

Charlamagne said on his podcast that Kanye yelled at him on the phone saying,:"My wife is ****ing a white boy with a 10 inch **** and you won’t help me!?"

And telling him how Charlamagne claims he for the culture but not gonna help him

I had to take down the tweets because of language. But it is all over Twitter right now

Bruh :lol: :smh:
oh hell naw. no wonder he was livid. 💀

Back
Top Bottom