Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

pjimage-2020-06-13T104910.117.jpg
He’s not Black… he’s Dominican…….
/sarcasm

Kanye's internal issues with his own blackness, combined with his never ending clout chasing, has us here.

I have never seen a celebrity who so openly detests his blackness.
I think he just wants to be the only famous black man alive. So hes doing whatever he can to try and take away the power and importance from everyone else

it really does seem like an oblivious ego trip.

In another aside about Jews that didn’t make it to air, Ye used a strange metaphor when talking about Black people judging one another, telling Carlson, “Think about us judging each other on how white we could talk would be like, you know, a Jewish person judging another Jewish person on how good they danced or something.” He paused. “I mean, that's probably like a bad example and people are going to get mad at that ****.” A few moments later, he added, “I probably want to edit that out.”

At another point, when complaining that his children are going to a school that celebrates Kwanzaa, Ye added, “I prefer my kids knew Hanukkah than Kwanzaa. At least it will come with some financial engineering.” (The belief that Jews control the financial system is one of the oldest and most deeply-rooted antisemitic claims. It’s unclear if that’s what he meant by “financial engineering,” a term generally associated with the creation of exotic financial instruments.)

He didnt say Jewish people who works in the media. He didnt say the specific Jewish people holding him back.
He said JEWISH PEOPLE alluding that they collectively have AN AGENDA. This is the same motivation Hitler gave to the German people.

This should go without saying, but anything offensive enough to get you banned from Instagram and Twitter will almost certainly get you banned from NikeTalk.

Even so, we've been seeing quite a few Kanye fans emulating their idol by reacting to the news that platform TOS are actually (if belatedly) being upheld in response to his anti-Semitic conspiracy theories with... you guessed it: anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

No doubt they'll see it as evidence of this same shadowy conspiracy when they lose their posting access on NikeTalk for parroting InfoWars remixes like:

"If you say anything even remotely anti-Semitic, all the Jewish people in the world will turn into a Voltron and ruin your life."

Meanwhile, Mel Gibson was recently cast in a "satire" about the Rothschild family.

Besides being dangerous, I have always found anti-Jewish conspiracies to be extremely dumb

Like giving it 30 seconds of thought and the logic of them falls apart. Probably shouldn't even take that long, to be honest

I don't know how a black person, a minority, a member of a marginalized group, or a white person that claims to reject racism can think they are something to be taken seriously

I have seen numerous black people that spew nonsense like Kanye, and legit thinking repeating a white supremacist talking point is somehow a pro-black stance

Last edited:
The fake kids thing is so disturbing. Sounds like a 51/50 and someone who's legit in danger of harming himself and / or others

that specter that hangs over this entire saga...but feels like as long he can make people billions
or he can be used by conservatives to own the libs

people will let it rock until something truly horrible happens.

i have co-workers that spout equally ridiculous nonsense (trump is actually the president, hillary and obama are in a secret jail, jfk jr is alive etc) and they don’t have any DSM V Axis I psychiatric diagnoses. the content of a person’s belief does not equate mental illness.

Dude needs to rediscover his love of producing. For real tho not this coproducing collab bs. His success blinded him from the fact that is what he's best at.

The fake kids thing is so disturbing. Sounds like a 51/50 and someone who's legit in danger of harming himself and / or others
That's a pretty legit reason to get a court order to prevent him from seeing his kids again. If he thinks they're lizard-people replacements or whatever bat-**** idea he has about them, what's to say he won't try to hurt them to show the lizard-people he's onto their little plan?

i have co-workers that spout equally ridiculous nonsense (trump is actually the president, hillary and obama are in a secret jail, jfk jr is alive etc) and they don’t have any DSM V Axis I psychiatric diagnoses. the content of a person’s belief does not equate mental illness.

So what?

That's a pretty legit reason to get a court order to prevent him from seeing his kids again. If he thinks they're lizard-people replacements or whatever bat-**** idea he has about them, what's to say he won't try to hurt them to show the lizard-people he's onto their little plan?

yah it's not that easy.

Back
Top Bottom