Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

1665412274799.png

i find it interesting how these people are so infuriated at kanye talking about def con 3 on jewish people but don't have that same energy when israel is going def con 3 on palestine

i am not saying kanye is right in any way but because he is black i find that he gets more hate

la city council talking down on black people has not caused the same level of outrage as kanye saying defcon 3 on jewish people

i wish kanye would act right but i think he is going to keep doing and saying outlandish stuff forever

Kanye West once wore the Confederate flag. What does he think about it now?  - The Washington Post
Kanye West's 'Yeezus Tour' Jacket Was Reportedly Found At The Salvation  Army Selling For $6 | News | BET's 'Yeezus Tour' Jacket Was Reportedly Found At The Salvation  Army Selling For $6 | News | BET

aside from this piece, the yeezus merch was :emoji_fire:
Them yeezus tour shirts were indeed dope. Virgial, jerry Lorenzo and I think don c mostly did the designs tho. Man’s made tour merch hot again. Soon after wtt and yeezus tours you saw Bieber, drake, trav, pusha and em dropping full cohesive collections for their tours as well. His fits this past year or 3 not my thing tho.

I remember Ludacris doing the exact same thing with the confederate flag.
Nope.

I wore it to represent where we came from, to remind people that Ray Charles’ original “Georgia” was written because of that racism. At the end of the performance, I removed and stomped on the flag to reveal my version of the flag; a flag comprised of black, red and green.

Kanye did it for attention for himself.

You already know the Jews weren’t gonna have that. Man talked ish about black people for years, threatened to kill his baby moms bf and publicly bullied him but the minute he says he going “death con 3” on Jews that’s it he crossed the line.

it's probably not a good thing to talk about "the jews" in this fashion.
you're pushing the very same racist tropes as this douchebag has with that way of thinking

and let's not confound actively touting racism as a side job and a quest for white acceptance with mental illness. as if it's common that folks with psychological issues go around sabotaging and dragging one's own people the way this guy has been

I think one is threatening one individual (Skeet), VS threatening an entire race of people. A race of people that lives by "never again".

He didnt say Jewish people who works in the media. He didnt say the specific Jewish people holding him back.
He said JEWISH PEOPLE alluding that they collectively have AN AGENDA. This is the same motivation Hitler gave to the German people.

deb3284a-1a04-45da-9171-f6e75847a098.jpg.pagespeed.ce.bNEHU5Uv26.jpg

Last edited:
Ye going on sad man. If he didn't have the bag he has dudes would be calling Ye the new Orlando Brown.

I was talking to my younger more Hypebeast coworker and he pretty much is done with the Yeezy line at large. I know Adidas is still eating off the residuals at this point but I wonder what would be their reason to hold onto what is soon to become dead weight.

Sad that Ye is becoming undone in front of the whole world. Its been happening over time but seemingly accelerated these last years. Dude has stopped making sense a while ago. People around him are probably tapping him dry and will move on when he has nothing left financially to offer. Hope he can get some real help. What he was balancing and managing is now taking over and its ugly. Mental health aint a game. It could happen to anyone of us, and at any time.

Back
Top Bottom