Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

F77752D1-9DE1-492D-A615-46F66654C358.jpeg

^ the music thing went away awhile ago. Dude hasn’t put out an album that wasn’t full of disposable music in a loooong minute. TLOP is the last album worth giving spins and that dropped in 2016. Ironically that seems to be when his shenanigans outside of music began to pick up steam.

i’ve worked with many people who have legitimate psychiatric issues and at work, it’s important to try and differentiate between manifestations of a mental illness and volitional behaviors. i don’t have the full picture of kanye, especially what he does in private, but he seems to be just an attention-seeking *******. attributing so much to bipolar disorder allows for some sympathetic elements in there that i don’t think he deserves. whatever tho. at this point, i just hope his kids grow up to be better humans than their dad.

^ the music thing went away awhile ago. Dude hasn’t put out an album that wasn’t full of disposable music in a loooong minute. TLOP is the last album worth giving spins and that dropped in 2016. Ironically that seems to be when his shenanigans outside of music began to pick up steam.
Na. People been saying this since yeezus now and every album he drops has been good except that church album but even that has like 1-2 good songs.

Man’s really said death con 3 tho :lol: :rofl:

But he was right that Gabriela lady boots where trash and she can’t dress. Those are the boots they would sell on fordham and 125th to real hood hood girls that would wear them with their Yankee fitted. He should have kept that to himself tho

i’ve worked with many people who have legitimate psychiatric issues and at work, it’s important to try and differentiate between manifestations of a mental illness and volitional behaviors. i don’t have the full picture of kanye, especially what he does in private, but he seems to be just an attention-seeking *******. attributing so much to bipolar disorder allows for some sympathetic elements in there that i don’t think he deserves. whatever tho. at this point, i just hope his kids grow up to be better humans than their dad.

I don't really know what "deserves" has to do with this

Without knowing him and his mental state really well there is literally no way to differentiate.

Maybe he is just authentically ranting about Jewish conspiracies trying destroy is life.
Or maybe it's a paranoid delusion.

You can feel bad for him or not, that's your right
but let's not pretend like we can differentiate between any of this.

Back
Top Bottom