Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

images.jpeg

Diamond youtube personality and Trump supporter.

He’s a grown man.

He should be making better decisions for himself

Exactly. A lot of ppl lose their parents under unfortunate circumstances. That's the reality of life.

Doesn't mean you lose all sense of reality and start going off the damn deep end.

reminds me when i was in grade school and one of my class mates used to front like his fams lived in a Trump tower..this was Prime Tabloid Trump when he was NY celebrity Stalwart running thru mad broads... like 93? :lol:

i mean...what if meeting trump was the first step in getting on that political ticket?

1. sell albums + go balls deep in the kardashian eco system + sell adidas trash = build capital
2. plant that presidential seed...he made a comment about running a while back...then secure his business class ticket aboard the cn train by hitting up trump tower AND getting publicly seen with trump essentially validating the cosign.
3. appeal to the white conservative/ignorant masses under the guise of...idk free thought/be different/be yourself by cosigning apparent uncle ruckuses and stanleys and getting cosigned by conservative personalities.

he hasn't actually shared his views on the social and economic issues being discusses today, including the president's policies on both. this is either because he is waiting to share them...or he doesn't know the 3 branches of gov't and doesn't actually know whats going on..so no flagrant foul yet. prolly just a 3rd team foul.

next step would be to get more TMZ time with trump somehow.

i wouldn't totally be surprised if i see this dude with tomi laren at some point..that would be a flagrant 2, but the black delegation may seek a trade if that happens.

full disclosure, i'll be listening to his album. im not gonna act like i wasn't a kanye fan since college dropout. but he seems...a bit off.

I think Kanye is crying for help. If they’re not careful they’re gonna find Kanye dead overdosed on drugs.

Back
Top Bottom