<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Russell Crowe at the studio sessions while Kanye shouts him out in a rap... these f'n guys 
pimp.gif

Nice video
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

yall also missing the fourth meaning. "%@!% back snap back, you can see my cut thru the holes" is
a reference to a half back running through holes of a d-line.

HOV IS THE GOD MC
now this makes sense

Jay is my favorite rapper and easily one of the greatest lyricist to grace the mic but yal jus over analyze sometimes but i guess you have to when its Hov cuz he is tricky *kanye shrug*

laugh.gif
It ain't rocket science. The references are there, even if some people didn't get it on the first listen.

Nice video
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

yall also missing the fourth meaning. "%@!% back snap back, you can see my cut thru the holes" is
a reference to a half back running through holes of a d-line.

HOV IS THE GOD MC
now this makes sense

Jay is my favorite rapper and easily one of the greatest lyricist to grace the mic but yal jus over analyze sometimes but i guess you have to when its Hov cuz he is tricky *kanye shrug*

laugh.gif
It ain't rocket science. The references are there, even if some people didn't get it on the first listen.

Originally Posted by LB81986

Russell Crowe at the studio sessions while Kanye shouts him out in a rap... these f'n guys 
pimp.gif

word with beyonce just chillin in the background like that these guys got me inspired off of 10:47 of footage forreal
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LB81986

pimp.gif

word with beyonce just chillin in the background like that these guys got me inspired off of 10:47 of footage forreal
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom