<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

That Documentary motivated the $$# outa me. Beyonce', Jay, Kanye and Russell Crowe just chillen.  SMH These folks are larger than life. Travel at will, do what they want...At Will. 

That Documentary motivated the $$# outa me. Beyonce', Jay, Kanye and Russell Crowe just chillen.  SMH These folks are larger than life. Travel at will, do what they want...At Will. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at that .gif

Can't wait to watch this...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

about 5 months 

309830-russell-crowe.jpg

RUSSELL Crowe is not on the verge of a musical comeback but has confirmed that he recently spent time in the recording studio with hip hop kings Kanye West and Jay-Z.

The Oscar winner yesterday confirmed music industry gossip that he joined West and Z at Studio 301 on their visit to Sydney in December. Speaking exclusively to Confidential, Crowe said that at Z's invitation he spent some time watching the top-selling artists working on tracks for their forthcoming collaborative album, Watch The Throne.

"I hung out with Jay-Z and Kanye while they were recording in Sydney," he said from China, where he is shooting The Man With The Iron Fist. "I met up with Jay backstage at Oprah [in Australia] and he said Kanye would appreciate it if I popped in, so I spent an hour with them late one night. Beyonce was there as well. We were just listening to the new tracks that Jay is producing for Kanye.

"The songs are spectacular." Speculation was rife that Crowe, an enthusiastic singer-songwriter, had recorded a song with West, known for featuring celebrity singers in his work.

Z was at the end of his month-long Australian tour as the support act to U2 and managed to persuade West to fly out for a week to work on their latest album. The pair recorded at a Melbourne studio before moving into Studio 301 in Alexandria.

about 5 months 

309830-russell-crowe.jpg

RUSSELL Crowe is not on the verge of a musical comeback but has confirmed that he recently spent time in the recording studio with hip hop kings Kanye West and Jay-Z.

The Oscar winner yesterday confirmed music industry gossip that he joined West and Z at Studio 301 on their visit to Sydney in December. Speaking exclusively to Confidential, Crowe said that at Z's invitation he spent some time watching the top-selling artists working on tracks for their forthcoming collaborative album, Watch The Throne.

"I hung out with Jay-Z and Kanye while they were recording in Sydney," he said from China, where he is shooting The Man With The Iron Fist. "I met up with Jay backstage at Oprah [in Australia] and he said Kanye would appreciate it if I popped in, so I spent an hour with them late one night. Beyonce was there as well. We were just listening to the new tracks that Jay is producing for Kanye.

"The songs are spectacular." Speculation was rife that Crowe, an enthusiastic singer-songwriter, had recorded a song with West, known for featuring celebrity singers in his work.

Z was at the end of his month-long Australian tour as the support act to U2 and managed to persuade West to fly out for a week to work on their latest album. The pair recorded at a Melbourne studio before moving into Studio 301 in Alexandria.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

This part is deep as hell:

"I made jesus walks I ain't never going to hell"

So basically He made a song about jesus, and jesus is the son of god.

God makes the list of who goes to heaven and hell, and passes that on to St Peter at the gates.

So Kanye's song about jesus was so awesome basically god made note that no matter what Kanye does (I.E Snatch award from Taylor Swift) nothing will ever stop him from going to heaven.
Kanye is going to heaven!

-Jacob

did you really have to break that down for us? ahaha. im pretty sure everyone in this thread caught that/understood it the first listen.

God makes the list of who goes to heaven and hell, and passes that on to St Peter at the gates.

So Kanye's song about jesus was so awesome basically god made note that no matter what Kanye does (I.E Snatch award from Taylor Swift) nothing will ever stop him from going to heaven.

-Jacob

did you really have to break that down for us? ahaha. im pretty sure everyone in this thread caught that/understood it the first listen.

Originally Posted by ngbetter11

-Jacob

Bro I'm sure it went over your head twice.

-Jacob

-Jacob

Nah, man... that's a pretty obvious line. I'm pretty sure Ye wasn't thinking about Peter's VIP list when he wrote that.

-Jacob

Nah, man... that's a pretty obvious line. I'm pretty sure Ye wasn't thinking about Peter's VIP list when he wrote that.

dam cant believe i missed out on this thread i left the music form after kanye west MBDTF thread died out
can someone aware me i know watch the throne is gonna drop soon only songs ive heard so far was otis and ham
%+%! missed the documentary you guys posted a few pages ago youtube took it down
mad.gif

-Jacob
captainobvious.jpg

it was a nice line but it wasnt that deep
laugh.gif

dam cant believe i missed out on this thread i left the music form after kanye west MBDTF thread died out
can someone aware me i know watch the throne is gonna drop soon only songs ive heard so far was otis and ham
%+%! missed the documentary you guys posted a few pages ago youtube took it down
mad.gif

-Jacob
captainobvious.jpg

it was a nice line but it wasnt that deep
laugh.gif

also, kanye is saying that he helped jesus walk as in teach him how to take his first baby steps. helping him progress from baby jesus to prophet jesus.

Triple entendre
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

also, kanye is saying that he helped jesus walk as in teach him how to take his first baby steps. helping him progress from baby jesus to prophet jesus.

Triple entendre
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Who got a copy of that documentary before they took it down? Upload it to vimeo plz por favor

Who got a copy of that documentary before they took it down? Upload it to vimeo plz por favor

Back
Top Bottom