<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

"I invented Swag, 
poppin bottles puttin super models into cabs...

PROOF: "I guess I got my swagger back." TRUTH"

eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

so what he's sayin is he thinks he's the first rapper to use the term "swag" in a rap when he said that on "The Rulers Back" in 01'?

Yep. I wanna say that's all fact and my jay bias aside I can say back at 15 /16 years old that was my first time actually hearing the word polarized like that... not to say "swagger" was never in a rap verse before but ya know what I mean...
I guess I got my Swagger back ........

"I invented Swag, 
poppin bottles puttin super models into cabs...

PROOF: "I guess I got my swagger back." TRUTH"

eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

so what he's sayin is he thinks he's the first rapper to use the term "swag" in a rap when he said that on "The Rulers Back" in 01'?

Yep. I wanna say that's all fact and my jay bias aside I can say back at 15 /16 years old that was my first time actually hearing the word polarized like that... not to say "swagger" was never in a rap verse before but ya know what I mean...

King Arthur wrote:

��

yea thats right

King Arthur wrote:

��

yea thats right

Originally Posted by alex2182

This cant be the whole song, it was good but 3 min wit no hook is kinda disappointing
No hook necesurrry 

Cats seem to not be feeling it thus far, I am a fan. 

This cant be the whole song, it was good but 3 min wit no hook is kinda disappointing
No hook necesurrry 

Originally Posted by kix4kix

No hook necesurrry 

I wasn't expecting one and I don't expect every song to but if they were gonna rap like that another minute or so would've helped, maybe it's just the hype but the delay made me think they saw how Royce & Em did it and make sure to improve. This will be dope when performed live tho, I kno that's for sure  

Originally Posted by kix4kix

No hook necesurrry 

I wasn't expecting one and I don't expect every song to but if they were gonna rap like that another minute or so would've helped, maybe it's just the hype but the delay made me think they saw how Royce & Em did it and make sure to improve. This will be dope when performed live tho, I kno that's for sure  

Back
Top Bottom