<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

"I invented Swag, 
poppin bottles puttin super models into cabs...

PROOF: "I guess I got my swagger back." TRUTH"

eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Good verses and I like the back and forth between both of them, but as already stated the beat is very lackluster. Ye absolutely coulda flipped that Otis Redding sample better.

Good verses and I like the back and forth between both of them, but as already stated the beat is very lackluster. Ye absolutely coulda flipped that Otis Redding sample better.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

"I invented Swag, 

eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

so what he's sayin is he thinks he's the first rapper to use the term "swag" in a rap when he said that on "The Rulers Back" in 01'?

"I invented Swag, 

eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

so what he's sayin is he thinks he's the first rapper to use the term "swag" in a rap when he said that on "The Rulers Back" in 01'?

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

"I invented Swag, 

eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Yep. I wanna say that's all fact and my jay bias aside I can say back at 15 /16 years old that was my first time actually hearing the word polarized like that... not to say "swagger" was never in a rap verse before but ya know what I mean...

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

"I invented Swag, 

eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Yep. I wanna say that's all fact and my jay bias aside I can say back at 15 /16 years old that was my first time actually hearing the word polarized like that... not to say "swagger" was never in a rap verse before but ya know what I mean...

808's was great? I must've missed the memo.

And I don't see why ppl complaining bout the hook or beat. Its clear they just wanted a joint for them to go back and forth on. The beat isn't the point of this song. They didn't use the sample in an elaborate way but it fits their flow on the song. They already said that they wanted to scale back the sound of the album. I'm assuming its cause they wanted to feature their words more than the beats. And on this track they both went in imo. If ya'll checkin for the illest beats ever you're probably gonna be disappointed. There's a lot of newbie producers on the album.

808's was great? I must've missed the memo.

And I don't see why ppl complaining bout the hook or beat. Its clear they just wanted a joint for them to go back and forth on. The beat isn't the point of this song. They didn't use the sample in an elaborate way but it fits their flow on the song. They already said that they wanted to scale back the sound of the album. I'm assuming its cause they wanted to feature their words more than the beats. And on this track they both went in imo. If ya'll checkin for the illest beats ever you're probably gonna be disappointed. There's a lot of newbie producers on the album.

Back
Top Bottom