<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

this &%^$ is hard, and to those that have a problem with the beat we all now the Ye is the master at remastering beats to be even better IMO

this &%^$ is hard, and to those that have a problem with the beat we all now the Ye is the master at remastering beats to be even better IMO

Hard copy copped day one
pimp.gif

Song is on point too

This does indeed grow on you. Dudes saying it's thrash just play it a few more times. I'm not saying it's a 10/10, but it's solid.

2 of the greatest
pimp.gif

This does indeed grow on you. Dudes saying it's thrash just play it a few more times. I'm not saying it's a 10/10, but it's solid.

2 of the greatest
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

2 of the greatest
pimp.gif

truer words have never been spoken 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

2 of the greatest
pimp.gif

truer words have never been spoken 
pimp.gif

listened again and jay jay took a dookie on ye lyrically. dude didnt even wash his hands, just so damn raw

listened again and jay jay took a dookie on ye lyrically. dude didnt even wash his hands, just so damn raw

Otis is one of those songs you'll have to listen over and over again to catch all the different punch lines. I like it, great first/second/third song (depending how you look at it) for the release of Watch the Throne.

Oh and I think Jay outshined Yeezy on this track definitely.

Otis is one of those songs you'll have to listen over and over again to catch all the different punch lines. I like it, great first/second/third song (depending how you look at it) for the release of Watch the Throne.

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

1308970911025.gif

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

1308970911025.gif

Back
Top Bottom