<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

hoping to catch the San Jose showing
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

I've thought all along that they'll each do short sets then go with the whole Watch The Throne setup...
I had a similar thought, my guess is it'll be broken up into four parts.

- Open with WTT
- Kanye/Jay individual sets
- End with WTT

You dont think they open with Empire State of Mind for MSG?

What? who cares really.

That Atlanta comment I made was sarcasm, the original question was stupid (in my opinion).

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

I've thought all along that they'll each do short sets then go with the whole Watch The Throne setup...
I had a similar thought, my guess is it'll be broken up into four parts.

- Open with WTT
- Kanye/Jay individual sets
- End with WTT

You dont think they open with Empire State of Mind for MSG?

What? who cares really.

That Atlanta comment I made was sarcasm, the original question was stupid (in my opinion).

Someone signup for the HD website. We chip in like a couple cents each. Rip it. Make a DVD. Profit.

Someone signup for the HD website. We chip in like a couple cents each. Rip it. Make a DVD. Profit.

Going to buy tickets tomorrow for the Baltimore show. Really wanted to go to the D.C. show instead, but some people I'm going with, as well as myself will be closer to Baltimore on the concert days.

Saw some floor seats in the center, row M for 219. But not everyone is willing to pay that much, so nosebleed it is. As long as I'm there
smile.gif

Going to buy tickets tomorrow for the Baltimore show. Really wanted to go to the D.C. show instead, but some people I'm going with, as well as myself will be closer to Baltimore on the concert days.

Saw some floor seats in the center, row M for 219. But not everyone is willing to pay that much, so nosebleed it is. As long as I'm there
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bl1nk

copped my tickets for the december 16 show in tacoma
pimp.gif

Can't wait for the Tacoma Show, I wish it were tomorrow
laugh.gif

First concert since Kanye's GIITD tour, got some pretty good tickets too, although I'm anxious to see how the actual view of the stage will be

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom