<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

^Agreed.

WTT, Hov, & Ye with all seperate sets is cool with me too.
smokin.gif
That's what I was hoping for.

Originally Posted by wada7

anyone know about these three songs in bold? or why Lift Off isn't on here? this is from the page source of watchthethrone.com
Code:
<div id="tracks"><ul><li class="track num1"><span class="altText">#@$+!@ in paris</span></li><li class="track num2"><span class="altText">Otis</span></li><li class="track num3"><span class="altText">Like The Mob</span></li>
Code:
<li class="track num4"><span class="altText">New Day</span></li><li class="track num5"><span class="altText">Primetime</span></li><li class="track num6"><span class="altText">No Church in The Wild</span></li><li class="track num7"><span class="altText">Who gon Stop us me / Spazz / Murder / Excellence</span></li><li class="track num8"><span class="altText">King Martin</span></li><li class="track num9"><span class="altText">H.A.M</span></li>
Code:
<li class="track num10"><span class="altText">Why I Love You So</span></li><li class="track num11"><span class="altText">Illest !$@*$@**!$!+ Alive</span></li><li class="track num12"><span class="altText">Gotta Have It</span></li><li class="track num13"><span class="altText">Welcome To The Temple</span></li><li class="track num14"><span class="altText">Whole Lifetime</span></li></ul>
Code:
<a href="/www.watchthethrone.com/#">http://www.watchthethrone.com/#">#" title="Close" class="close3"><span class="altText">Close</span></a></div><!--#tracks-->
Code:

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at the way this turned out...especially considering this was posted before Otis was ever played.

anyone know about these three songs in bold? or why Lift Off isn't on here? this is from the page source of watchthethrone.com
Code:
<div id="tracks"><ul><li class="track num1"><span class="altText">#@$+!@ in paris</span></li><li class="track num2"><span class="altText">Otis</span></li><li class="track num3"><span class="altText">Like The Mob</span></li>
Code:
<li class="track num4"><span class="altText">New Day</span></li><li class="track num5"><span class="altText">Primetime</span></li><li class="track num6"><span class="altText">No Church in The Wild</span></li><li class="track num7"><span class="altText">Who gon Stop us me / Spazz / Murder / Excellence</span></li><li class="track num8"><span class="altText">King Martin</span></li><li class="track num9"><span class="altText">H.A.M</span></li>
Code:
<li class="track num10"><span class="altText">Why I Love You So</span></li><li class="track num11"><span class="altText">Illest !$@*$@**!$!+ Alive</span></li><li class="track num12"><span class="altText">Gotta Have It</span></li><li class="track num13"><span class="altText">Welcome To The Temple</span></li><li class="track num14"><span class="altText">Whole Lifetime</span></li></ul>
Code:
<a href="/www.watchthethrone.com/#">http://www.watchthethrone.com/#">#" title="Close" class="close3"><span class="altText">Close</span></a></div><!--#tracks-->
Code:

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at the way this turned out...especially considering this was posted before Otis was ever played.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

I've thought all along that they'll each do short sets then go with the whole Watch The Throne setup...
I had a similar thought, my guess is it'll be broken up into four parts.

- Open with WTT
- Kanye/Jay individual sets
- End with WTT

You dont think they open with Empire State of Mind for MSG?

I've thought all along that they'll each do short sets then go with the whole Watch The Throne setup...

- Open with WTT
- End with WTT

You dont think they open with Empire State of Mind for MSG?

- Open with WTT
- End with WTT
^^
This

- Open with WTT
- End with WTT
^^
This

I think I might jump in the market for 2 good tickets to the LV show. I may treat my buddy to a late bday present because I don't want to miss this and I def. don't wanna go alone.

I think I might jump in the market for 2 good tickets to the LV show. I may treat my buddy to a late bday present because I don't want to miss this and I def. don't wanna go alone.

Code:
Code:
Code:
Code:
Code:

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

My guess would be "welcome to the temple" is really Welcome to the jungle, King Martin = Made It In America....not sure about Like The Mob

Code:
Code:
Code:
Code:
Code:

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

My guess would be "welcome to the temple" is really Welcome to the jungle, King Martin = Made It In America....not sure about Like The Mob

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Kanye said the second show is better because they'll be paying tribute to Atlanta legends (Outkast, T.I., Ludacris, Young Jeezy, Jermaine Dupri, Usher)

eek.gif
Hope that's true since I'll be there. 5 more days
Me too. I dont want to get my hopes up but I need this to happen. 

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Kanye said the second show is better because they'll be paying tribute to Atlanta legends (Outkast, T.I., Ludacris, Young Jeezy, Jermaine Dupri, Usher)

eek.gif
Hope that's true since I'll be there. 5 more days
Me too. I dont want to get my hopes up but I need this to happen. 

Back
Top Bottom