<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Kanye said the second show is better because they'll be paying tribute to Atlanta legends (Outkast, T.I., Ludacris, Young Jeezy, Jermaine Dupri, Usher)

Thanks for the response b

Kanye said the second show is better because they'll be paying tribute to Atlanta legends (Outkast, T.I., Ludacris, Young Jeezy, Jermaine Dupri, Usher)

Thanks for the response b

The opener might not even be that big of an artist. Probably gonna end up being Bridgette Kelly or something, good opportunity to plug a Roc Nation artist.

The opener might not even be that big of an artist. Probably gonna end up being Bridgette Kelly or something, good opportunity to plug a Roc Nation artist.

As you already know, Watch The Thronetour kicks off this friday in ATL. In case you cannot make the show in your city, your in luck. Jay-Z & Kanye have teamed up withVOYRfor a brand new website that will broadcast each stop of the tour, a special Kanye West documentary and much more for $4.99 a month. Up top, is a promo video for the new website.

As you already know, Watch The Thronetour kicks off this friday in ATL. In case you cannot make the show in your city, your in luck. Jay-Z & Kanye have teamed up withVOYRfor a brand new website that will broadcast each stop of the tour, a special Kanye West documentary and much more for $4.99 a month. Up top, is a promo video for the new website.

Originally Posted by srvballer

wow still no word on whose opening??
word!
nerd.gif

So that site is gona broadcast each show live?

Id be down to pay a small fee if it was HD quality

So that site is gona broadcast each show live?

Id be down to pay a small fee if it was HD quality

eek.gif
Hope that's true since I'll be there. 5 more days

eek.gif
Hope that's true since I'll be there. 5 more days

so far Big Sean is the only opener, and that's Detroit only.

the Vegas listing says this is a 4 hour show. i've thought all along that they'll each do short sets then go with the whole Watch The Throne setup...

i'm still feeling that way, but think that the whole thing will be integrated more than Kanye->Jay->WTT...

so far Big Sean is the only opener, and that's Detroit only.

the Vegas listing says this is a 4 hour show. i've thought all along that they'll each do short sets then go with the whole Watch The Throne setup...

i'm still feeling that way, but think that the whole thing will be integrated more than Kanye->Jay->WTT...

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

I've thought all along that they'll each do short sets then go with the whole Watch The Throne setup...
I had a similar thought, my guess is it'll be broken up into four parts.

- Open with WTT
- Kanye/Jay individual sets
- End with WTT

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

I've thought all along that they'll each do short sets then go with the whole Watch The Throne setup...
I had a similar thought, my guess is it'll be broken up into four parts.

- Open with WTT
- Kanye/Jay individual sets
- End with WTT

Back
Top Bottom