<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by King Arthur

didnt they change the name?
I think its on the album they just changed the album
no it's not on the album because that song used a Por Ti Volare sample which is nowhere to be found on the cd
Sample clearing issues would be my best guess, or they're saving it for one of their solo albums.

where can we hear it?
is it in the doc?

Previous post

Next post
[h1]Kanye West to Perform at Call of Duty XP Convention[/h1]

Hip hop superstar Kanye West will close out the very first Call of Duty XP convention with a live musical performance, Activision said Tuesday.

Call of Duty XP, which will run from September 2-4 in Los Angeles, is to be a massive celebration of the popular shooter series. There, fans will be able to get hands-on time with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, which is almost certain to be the biggest blockbuster release of the year. The game’s developers will speak on keynote panels, and Activision will host a Modern Warfare 3 tournament with a grand prize of $1 million.

But if you ask me, the closing event with Kanye West is the biggest attraction. West’s new album Watch the Throne, the result of a collaboration with fellow hip hop legend Jay-Z, garnered massive critical praise and swept the charts, selling 436,000 copies in its first week of sales earlier this month.

West’s appearance at Call of Duty XP will be his first live performance since the release of Watch the Throne. After a lengthy retreat into the recording studio, Kanye West is now once again firmly in the public eye. Activision is clearly capitalizing on that fact and with Modern Warfare 3 being so closely tied to this event, the marketing potential is enormous.

(Now just imagine if Jay-Z shows up, too.)

Previous post

Next post

Hip hop superstar Kanye West will close out the very first Call of Duty XP convention with a live musical performance, Activision said Tuesday.

Call of Duty XP, which will run from September 2-4 in Los Angeles, is to be a massive celebration of the popular shooter series. There, fans will be able to get hands-on time with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, which is almost certain to be the biggest blockbuster release of the year. The game’s developers will speak on keynote panels, and Activision will host a Modern Warfare 3 tournament with a grand prize of $1 million.

But if you ask me, the closing event with Kanye West is the biggest attraction. West’s new album Watch the Throne, the result of a collaboration with fellow hip hop legend Jay-Z, garnered massive critical praise and swept the charts, selling 436,000 copies in its first week of sales earlier this month.

West’s appearance at Call of Duty XP will be his first live performance since the release of Watch the Throne. After a lengthy retreat into the recording studio, Kanye West is now once again firmly in the public eye. Activision is clearly capitalizing on that fact and with Modern Warfare 3 being so closely tied to this event, the marketing potential is enormous.

Yeah, sample clearing issue. Can see Kanye using it on a later album though. From what i hear Ye' had the bulk of the bars on it.

Yeah, sample clearing issue. Can see Kanye using it on a later album though. From what i hear Ye' had the bulk of the bars on it.

I've not been following up with the thread but is there reason why Illest Mothf*cker Alive has three minutes of silence in the beginning?

I've not been following up with the thread but is there reason why Illest Mothf*cker Alive has three minutes of silence in the beginning?

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by Venomenon

Any one else?

you must not go out much

WTT took over this guys life.
laugh.gif
What life?

Originally Posted by Remi23

To let people know the album is finished before transitioning to the bonus tracks. 

And yeah, Living So Italian couldn't get cleared.

To let people know the album is finished before transitioning to the bonus tracks. 

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Thanks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Thanks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Previous post

Next post

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Previous post

Next post

pimp.gif

He should just go G.O.O.D. Fridays style with Living So Italian and put it on his website for free. 

He should just go G.O.O.D. Fridays style with Living So Italian and put it on his website for free. 

^This... But it took us forever to get Mama's boyfriend (& that wasn't even the real version) So I won't get my hopes up.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

^This... But it took us forever to get Mama's boyfriend (& that wasn't even the real version) So I won't get my hopes up.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

is there any word on the documentary? Will it be released?

I know we got that 10 minute sampler, but I'm assuming there is a longer version..?

is there any word on the documentary? Will it be released?

I know we got that 10 minute sampler, but I'm assuming there is a longer version..?

Back
Top Bottom