<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

I've not been following up with the thread but is there reason why Illest Mothf*cker Alive has three minutes of silence in the beginning?

To let people know the album is finished before transitioning to the bonus tracks. 

And yeah, Living So Italian couldn't get cleared.
Thanks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

I've not been following up with the thread but is there reason why Illest Mothf*cker Alive has three minutes of silence in the beginning?

To let people know the album is finished before transitioning to the bonus tracks. 

And yeah, Living So Italian couldn't get cleared.
Thanks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Here's a real nice discussion on WTT. Covers a lot of what's being said about the album. I particularly agree with what the girl says at 7:00

Here's a real nice discussion on WTT. Covers a lot of what's being said about the album. I particularly agree with what the girl says at 7:00

Honestly I will say the main reason why WTT didnt leak that nobody was filing HAM it was cheap song .That album got its real buzz during the week and a half before its release .Nobody was truly checking or talking about it for a long time.Folks need to quit giving undo credit to these dudes like this was an ingenius idea.Folks are really trying to push this album to a height it doesnt deserve.Folks saying its Luxury Rap are the same folks who will clown birdman for big tymers albums .It aint no different.Hell Kanye barely raps above Birdman on this album.

Honestly I will say the main reason why WTT didnt leak that nobody was filing HAM it was cheap song .That album got its real buzz during the week and a half before its release .Nobody was truly checking or talking about it for a long time.Folks need to quit giving undo credit to these dudes like this was an ingenius idea.Folks are really trying to push this album to a height it doesnt deserve.Folks saying its Luxury Rap are the same folks who will clown birdman for big tymers albums .It aint no different.Hell Kanye barely raps above Birdman on this album.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

this was honestly one of the dumbest things i have read. did you mistype?
RavageBX

good vid, thanks for postin. agreed with the woman.

this was honestly one of the dumbest things i have read. did you mistype?
RavageBX

good vid, thanks for postin. agreed with the woman.

Honestly no one read further than that seeing that that is COMPLETELY wrong.
You probably thought your 'hunch' was on point, too.

sick.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

O...people with perspective 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

O...people with perspective 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

So this album was on everybody's watch list all year.Thats a complete lie your telling yourself now.HAM wasn't even talked about like that it wasn't extremely popular at all.

Back
Top Bottom