<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by red mpls

ENJOY - No Church In The Wild, Otis, New Day, Murder To Excellence, Why I Love You, HAM, Primetime, The Joy
HOT GARBAGE - Lift Off, N's In Paris, Welcome To The Jungle, Who Gon Stop Me, Made In America, Illest !+@!*%+%@*!# Alive
TAKE OR LEAVE - Gotta Have It, That's My !@!%+

On another note, Jay's flow is downright TERRIBLE for the better part of the album too.  His intelligence hasn't declined with age but it's PAINFULLY obvious that his delivery has...
laugh.gif
 please exit this thread sir. thank you.

ENJOY - No Church In The Wild, Otis, New Day, Murder To Excellence, Why I Love You, HAM, Primetime, The Joy
HOT GARBAGE - Lift Off, N's In Paris, Welcome To The Jungle, Who Gon Stop Me, Made In America, Illest !+@!*%+%@*!# Alive

On another note, Jay's flow is downright TERRIBLE for the better part of the album too.  His intelligence hasn't declined with age but it's PAINFULLY obvious that his delivery has...
laugh.gif

This albums not made for solely one person one group or one demographic. These dudes are "WORLD" famous rappers. They have to please millions of people, so if your feeling certain tracks then thats you, if you love the whole thing then once again thats you, if you hate the !#@$ out of the album then thats you. Some dudes going way to hard with the hate.

This albums not made for solely one person one group or one demographic. These dudes are "WORLD" famous rappers. They have to please millions of people, so if your feeling certain tracks then thats you, if you love the whole thing then once again thats you, if you hate the !#@$ out of the album then thats you. Some dudes going way to hard with the hate.

Originally Posted by Put em up

laugh.gif

I'm not really sure what you disagree with but ok, since you asked so nicely...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Thanks for pointing that stuff out, we didn't know any of that
grin.gif

You say some dudes are going too hard with the hate huh?  Homie on the last page has over 85 plays of this entire album already so I'd say the strong opinions cut both ways.

laugh.gif
at the SN by the way.

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

grin.gif

You say some dudes are going too hard with the hate huh?  Homie on the last page has over 85 plays of this entire album already so I'd say the strong opinions cut both ways.

laugh.gif
at the SN by the way.

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
at the SN by the way.

He's got a point. Never understand why people who dislike something go out of their way to put down people who do, like you see in this thread. It's cool to express your take on the album, but some dudes here also bash people who like the album, which is dumb. So what if homie played the album 80 times? Or even if he thinks it's the GOAT album? It's his opinion and he enjoys the music, let him cook. At the end of the day it's all personal opinion.

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
at the SN by the way.

He's got a point. Never understand why people who dislike something go out of their way to put down people who do, like you see in this thread. It's cool to express your take on the album, but some dudes here also bash people who like the album, which is dumb. So what if homie played the album 80 times? Or even if he thinks it's the GOAT album? It's his opinion and he enjoys the music, let him cook. At the end of the day it's all personal opinion.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

No, he has HALF a point.  I completed his point for him.  You are reverting back to the half of a point.

There are extreme opinions on BOTH "sides" and many who both love and hate the album act like their opinions are "right" and "bash" the "other side."

No, he has HALF a point.  I completed his point for him.  You are reverting back to the half of a point.

There are extreme opinions on BOTH "sides" and many who both love and hate the album act like their opinions are "right" and "bash" the "other side."

Ain't see anybody in here who like the album bash people who don't (as in tell them that they're "wrong" for their opinion), outside of the dude who told you to leave because you don't like Jay's delivery.

Usually someone says "I think the album's great", then some people who don't come in here and say something like "Y'all are stans for liking this". If you don't like it, fine. People don't just leave it at that though, and flame posters for their musical preference.

Ain't see anybody in here who like the album bash people who don't (as in tell them that they're "wrong" for their opinion), outside of the dude who told you to leave because you don't like Jay's delivery.

Usually someone says "I think the album's great", then some people who don't come in here and say something like "Y'all are stans for liking this". If you don't like it, fine. People don't just leave it at that though, and flame posters for their musical preference.

For everyone that states "I don't see how you could like this garbage," there's someone saying "I don't see how you don't recognize the greatness of this."  Those that love the album get called stans, **** riders, etc. while those that hate it get called haters, stupid, etc.

Why don't you say "If you like it, fine, just leave it at that."  You don't complain about dudes praising the album and arguing for its greatness.  You (and others) only complain about people criticizing the album and arguing why it's weak.

See how there's two sides to this?

For everyone that states "I don't see how you could like this garbage," there's someone saying "I don't see how you don't recognize the greatness of this."  Those that love the album get called stans, **** riders, etc. while those that hate it get called haters, stupid, etc.

Why don't you say "If you like it, fine, just leave it at that."  You don't complain about dudes praising the album and arguing for its greatness.  You (and others) only complain about people criticizing the album and arguing why it's weak.

See how there's two sides to this?

Back
Top Bottom