<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by bulletproofwallets

I just don't understand some of yall N's. If any other rapper came out with these lyrics and people started going as deep as you are a thread would be filled with "stop reaching" and stone faces. dudes preaching like hov, arguably the grimiest @#!%! in the game when it comes to business, cares th that much about socioeconomic issues anymore. there are tons of albums so and mixtapes out that focus on those issues more. I didn't see a thread when legendary weapons came out, or this much focus when friday night lights or either of krits mixtapes came out. When yall go that that wtt concert and white girls have the lyrics to the $+%*#$ in paris memorized or you pull up to that stop light next to a group of frat guys play ing murder to excellence, I'm sure they just don't get the complexities and references like you do. I'm done with this thread, I'll see most of you in the lil wayne and drake threads in a couple months.

laugh.gif
yall get spoonfed an album and have audacity to claim album of the year? Enjoy the rocks you live under, they must be comfortable.
Calm the #*@! down. If you are this mad over a music album, you probably need to seek help and re-evaluate your life in the process.

Originally Posted by bulletproofwallets

I just don't understand some of yall N's. If any other rapper came out with these lyrics and people started going as deep as you are a thread would be filled with "stop reaching" and stone faces. dudes preaching like hov, arguably the grimiest @#!%! in the game when it comes to business, cares th that much about socioeconomic issues anymore. there are tons of albums so and mixtapes out that focus on those issues more. I didn't see a thread when legendary weapons came out, or this much focus when friday night lights or either of krits mixtapes came out. When yall go that that wtt concert and white girls have the lyrics to the $+%*#$ in paris memorized or you pull up to that stop light next to a group of frat guys play ing murder to excellence, I'm sure they just don't get the complexities and references like you do. I'm done with this thread, I'll see most of you in the lil wayne and drake threads in a couple months.

laugh.gif
yall get spoonfed an album and have audacity to claim album of the year? Enjoy the rocks you live under, they must be comfortable.
Calm the #*@! down. If you are this mad over a music album, you probably need to seek help and re-evaluate your life in the process.

Why are so many people getting so emotional
30t6p3b.gif
here's a Jay lyric I'm gonna break down for you."Sensitive thugs y'all all need hugs" now to me what it sounds like when he said this is that all of the people who are actually feeling mad,sad,offended,or any kind of emotion on a internet message board need to calm they *** down and ask their girl,parent,family member,or a pet for a hug.it's never that serious
eek.gif

Why are so many people getting so emotional
30t6p3b.gif
here's a Jay lyric I'm gonna break down for you."Sensitive thugs y'all all need hugs" now to me what it sounds like when he said this is that all of the people who are actually feeling mad,sad,offended,or any kind of emotion on a internet message board need to calm they *** down and ask their girl,parent,family member,or a pet for a hug.it's never that serious
eek.gif

roll.gif
Dudes is getting mad. Whats sad is none of the breakdowns were even that "deep". You just missed it. its ok 
ohwell.gif

Again show examples of the reaches instead of throwing keyboard tantrums.

roll.gif
Dudes is getting mad. Whats sad is none of the breakdowns were even that "deep". You just missed it. its ok 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by tune205

roll.gif
ohwell.gif

lol word.

Originally Posted by tune205

roll.gif
ohwell.gif

lol word.

The album is alright in my opinion, I probably enjoy about half of it and the other half is hot garbage.

ENJOY - No Church In The Wild, Otis, New Day, Murder To Excellence, Why I Love You, HAM, Primetime, The Joy
HOT GARBAGE - Lift Off, N's In Paris, Welcome To The Jungle, Who Gon Stop Me, Made In America, Illest !+@!*%+%@*!# Alive
TAKE OR LEAVE - Gotta Have It, That's My !@!%+

Overall, I guess I just don't care too much about what either of them have to say most of the time.  The braggadocio just gets tired after a decade or so.  I mean, it's effective in doeses (Otis, HAM, Primetime) but the whole "I'm an elite Black millionaire %$%###%! on everyone" is just not my vibe I guess.  Some of the better songs were the more "introspective" joints (New Day, Murder To Excellence, Why I Love You), although Made In America came off as completely contrived, corny, and out of place.  I must say there was a little bit more balance to the content than I anticipated which was a pleasant surprise.

On another note, Jay's flow is downright TERRIBLE for the better part of the album too.  His intelligence hasn't declined with age but it's PAINFULLY obvious that his delivery has...

laugh.gif
at the "Most Important Album In Hip Hop History."  I don't care what "criteria" such an asinine claim is based on, it's not true...

The album is alright in my opinion, I probably enjoy about half of it and the other half is hot garbage.

ENJOY - No Church In The Wild, Otis, New Day, Murder To Excellence, Why I Love You, HAM, Primetime, The Joy
HOT GARBAGE - Lift Off, N's In Paris, Welcome To The Jungle, Who Gon Stop Me, Made In America, Illest !+@!*%+%@*!# Alive
TAKE OR LEAVE - Gotta Have It, That's My !@!%+

Overall, I guess I just don't care too much about what either of them have to say most of the time.  The braggadocio just gets tired after a decade or so.  I mean, it's effective in doeses (Otis, HAM, Primetime) but the whole "I'm an elite Black millionaire %$%###%! on everyone" is just not my vibe I guess.  Some of the better songs were the more "introspective" joints (New Day, Murder To Excellence, Why I Love You), although Made In America came off as completely contrived, corny, and out of place.  I must say there was a little bit more balance to the content than I anticipated which was a pleasant surprise.

On another note, Jay's flow is downright TERRIBLE for the better part of the album too.  His intelligence hasn't declined with age but it's PAINFULLY obvious that his delivery has...

laugh.gif
at the "Most Important Album In Hip Hop History."  I don't care what "criteria" such an asinine claim is based on, it's not true...

Originally Posted by Venomenon

Any one else?

Well I have like 5 actual play counts for Watch The Throne, besides Primetime & The Joy, which has a whole lot more. I'm not really
a big fan of leaving my cpu on repeat shuffle while I sleep or go to the bathroom, but that's just me.

Any one else?

Well I have like 5 actual play counts for Watch The Throne, besides Primetime & The Joy, which has a whole lot more. I'm not really
a big fan of leaving my cpu on repeat shuffle while I sleep or go to the bathroom, but that's just me.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Any one else?

lol, nahh these are legit, i spend my day in my room so the albums been on repeat for the most part

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Any one else?

lol, nahh these are legit, i spend my day in my room so the albums been on repeat for the most part

Back
Top Bottom