<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Co-signing my dude Crag to the 10th degree.

Album is definitely kinda all over the place.

Personally, I can listen from the first track to Gotta Have It and then it starts to get inconsistent.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Listen I understand the negative, meh comments... I understand completely .. Opinions are one of if not the main reason NT is existent.

IMO if you are a true Jay-Z and/or Kanye West fan... You have to be
eek.gif
pimp.gif
to this whole album.

This is a great album. Through and through. LISTEN TO THE LYRICS. just unlike anything.

The production
sick.gif

This is what I'm saying...

Just off the content with this being a huge scale rap album you gotta at least respect it...

Listen I understand the negative, meh comments... I understand completely .. Opinions are one of if not the main reason NT is existent.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
to this whole album.

This is a great album. Through and through. LISTEN TO THE LYRICS. just unlike anything.

The production
sick.gif

This is what I'm saying...

Just off the content with this being a huge scale rap album you gotta at least respect it...

Originally Posted by franchise3

Personally, I can listen from the first track to Gotta Have It and then it starts to get inconsistent.

You listening to it in order?@ craig .... Well if you're not a fan of Jay then chances are you won't like this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by hugebird

Man Nters may be the the most predictable humans on Earth.

I am not going to waste my time posting my thoughts on this record here because it's near impossible having an impartial discourse about the involved parties, but I will just say that these two are amongst the greatest promoters in the history of the music industry.

Salty much?

laugh.gif
at the "impartial" part. It's music - you either like it or don't like it, and if you don't you're probably in the wrong thread.

I'm sure you & many others like yourself "liked" the album before you heard a single track.

Can speak for anyone else, but could I like the album before hearing it?I heard it, and I like it. So what's the issue?

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by hugebird

Man Nters may be the the most predictable humans on Earth.

I am not going to waste my time posting my thoughts on this record here because it's near impossible having an impartial discourse about the involved parties, but I will just say that these two are amongst the greatest promoters in the history of the music industry.

Salty much?

laugh.gif
at the "impartial" part. It's music - you either like it or don't like it, and if you don't you're probably in the wrong thread.

I'm sure you & many others like yourself "liked" the album before you heard a single track.

Can speak for anyone else, but could I like the album before hearing it?I heard it, and I like it. So what's the issue?

Originally Posted by franchise3

You listening to it in order?@ craig .... Well if you're not a fan of Jay then chances are you won't like this
laugh.gif

Any word on why Illest Mother..Alive has that 3minute+ gap before the song starts?

Any word on why Illest Mother..Alive has that 3minute+ gap before the song starts?

Finally, yeah I bump No Church, Lift Off, Paris, skip Otis, bump Gotta Have It, skip until Who Gon Stop Me and play Murder, and then go back to track 1
laugh.gif
Why I Love You is cool, I guess.

Haven't heard the bonus tracks though.

Finally, yeah I bump No Church, Lift Off, Paris, skip Otis, bump Gotta Have It, skip until Who Gon Stop Me and play Murder, and then go back to track 1
laugh.gif
Why I Love You is cool, I guess.

Haven't heard the bonus tracks though.

Originally Posted by bkmac

In terms of what it means?  Not sure but it's the "hidden track" approach  I guess 
laugh.gif
You can edit it in ITunes so it starts at the 3:00 mark. Someone posted how to a couple pages back

Cudi at the end of the song though is still so 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

In terms of what it means?  Not sure but it's the "hidden track" approach  I guess 
laugh.gif
You can edit it in ITunes so it starts at the 3:00 mark. Someone posted how to a couple pages back

Cudi at the end of the song though is still so 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

thats how hidden tracks are hidden? i dunno

i generally dislike kanye and jay but this album is better than expected. They shouldnt have included the beyonce song tho. 

thats how hidden tracks are hidden? i dunno

i generally dislike kanye and jay but this album is better than expected. They shouldnt have included the beyonce song tho. 

Seeing nothing but "amazing" comments in this thread...

I swear, I think some of ya'll don't want to admit how overrated this album already is because ya'll don't wanna be disappointed in the hype. 

I'm going to give this a more detailed listen later this evening, but man...amazingly average comes to mind right now.

...N's In Paris BANGS, though.

Seeing nothing but "amazing" comments in this thread...

I swear, I think some of ya'll don't want to admit how overrated this album already is because ya'll don't wanna be disappointed in the hype. 

I'm going to give this a more detailed listen later this evening, but man...amazingly average comes to mind right now.

...N's In Paris BANGS, though.

most of these NTers' knee-jerkin reaction after listening to the album is hilarious..
laugh.gif

the reactions of some ppl is probably this..

4gktvm.jpg
2dwboi.jpg

a17pfa.jpg
sg1f07.jpg

most of these NTers' knee-jerkin reaction after listening to the album is hilarious..
laugh.gif

the reactions of some ppl is probably this..

4gktvm.jpg
2dwboi.jpg

a17pfa.jpg
sg1f07.jpg

had to edit Illest M'fer and get rid of that 3 min gap, on first listen I was like *%!...but that's def my favorite song right now...too hard.

had to edit Illest M'fer and get rid of that 3 min gap, on first listen I was like *%!...but that's def my favorite song right now...too hard.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

eek.gif
pimp.gif
to this whole album.

The production
sick.gif

nahh gotta disagree or atleast say ur half way right...a true Kanye fan maybe is that way. But a true Jay-Z fan will admit that he shines at times but lyrically its kinda light work for him...as I said before when he shines she fuggin shines tho...so it may all balance out in the end
time will tell if the appreciation of the lyrics grows tho...it definitely has the potential

I kinda feel bad for anybody releasing an album after this... the production is just outta here
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jay ain't been introspective like this in a minute IMO.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

eek.gif
pimp.gif
to this whole album.

The production
sick.gif

nahh gotta disagree or atleast say ur half way right...a true Kanye fan maybe is that way. But a true Jay-Z fan will admit that he shines at times but lyrically its kinda light work for him...as I said before when he shines she fuggin shines tho...so it may all balance out in the end
time will tell if the appreciation of the lyrics grows tho...it definitely has the potential

I kinda feel bad for anybody releasing an album after this... the production is just outta here
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jay ain't been introspective like this in a minute IMO.

Back
Top Bottom