new day
Who gon stop me
Murder to excellence
Why i love you
Illest %+$###*%!!#@ alive
laugh.gif
@ dudes riding frank songs couldve been better if they replaced him 

Originally Posted by hugebird

Man Nters may be the the most predictable humans on Earth.

I am not going to waste my time posting my thoughts on this record here because it's near impossible having an impartial discourse about the involved parties, but I will just say that these two are amongst the greatest promoters in the history of the music industry.

This

I am not going to waste my time posting my thoughts on this record here because it's near impossible having an impartial discourse about the involved parties, but I will just say that these two are amongst the greatest promoters in the history of the music industry.

This

Originally Posted by krazy88s

EDIT: Twitter wants 9th Wonder dead right now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dudes going in 
roll.gif

"9th Wonder still got his beats sittin in Jay e-mail; thats why he salty" 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

EDIT: Twitter wants 9th Wonder dead right now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dudes going in 
roll.gif

"9th Wonder still got his beats sittin in Jay e-mail; thats why he salty" 
laugh.gif

Alright thats it, after reading all these replies I've determined theres only one possibility. I got a different file and these are all the throw away tracks. No way I'm listening to the same album as everyone else.

Alright thats it, after reading all these replies I've determined theres only one possibility. I got a different file and these are all the throw away tracks. No way I'm listening to the same album as everyone else.

Listen I understand the negative, meh comments... I understand completely .. Opinions are one of if not the main reason NT is existent.

IMO if you are a true Jay-Z and/or Kanye West fan... You have to be
eek.gif
pimp.gif
to this whole album.

This is a great album. Through and through. LISTEN TO THE LYRICS. just unlike anything.

The production
sick.gif

Listen I understand the negative, meh comments... I understand completely .. Opinions are one of if not the main reason NT is existent.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
to this whole album.

This is a great album. Through and through. LISTEN TO THE LYRICS. just unlike anything.

The production
sick.gif

best tracks are

No Church In The Wild
Lift Off
New Day (might be my favorite track on this album)
Welcome To The Jungle
Who Gon Stop Me
Murder To Excellence
Made In America
Why I Love You So

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

eek.gif
pimp.gif
to this whole album.

The production
sick.gif

This

best tracks are

No Church In The Wild
Lift Off
New Day (might be my favorite track on this album)
Welcome To The Jungle
Who Gon Stop Me
Murder To Excellence
Made In America
Why I Love You So

eek.gif
pimp.gif
to this whole album.

The production
sick.gif

This

I'll come back in a few days and hopefully I feel differently. Maybe it's my fault for expecting something with as much direction as MBDTF, but this is kind of all over the place.

And maybe it's just me, but I haven't really been that big of a Jay-z fan in years. Hearing him rap about mostly his money and Beyonce and then trying to be introspective now and then just isn't doing it for me anymore.

I'll come back in a few days and hopefully I feel differently. Maybe it's my fault for expecting something with as much direction as MBDTF, but this is kind of all over the place.

And maybe it's just me, but I haven't really been that big of a Jay-z fan in years. Hearing him rap about mostly his money and Beyonce and then trying to be introspective now and then just isn't doing it for me anymore.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Salty much?

laugh.gif
at the "impartial" part. It's music - you either like it or don't like it, and if you don't you're probably in the wrong thread.
Its a message board to voice your opinion, not a post to only read stan-like comments for 100+ pages

And you gave your opinion. But you can also simply let people enjoy the album without backhanded swipes at their personal musical taste. I think Jay/Ye put out an album that fans enjoy - of course there are people who don't and that's fine as well. But you walk into a Jay/Ye thread and whining that people are "impartial", no !%#
laugh.gif

It's music people, not an academic discussion.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Salty much?

laugh.gif
at the "impartial" part. It's music - you either like it or don't like it, and if you don't you're probably in the wrong thread.
Its a message board to voice your opinion, not a post to only read stan-like comments for 100+ pages

And you gave your opinion. But you can also simply let people enjoy the album without backhanded swipes at their personal musical taste. I think Jay/Ye put out an album that fans enjoy - of course there are people who don't and that's fine as well. But you walk into a Jay/Ye thread and whining that people are "impartial", no !%#
laugh.gif

It's music people, not an academic discussion.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
to this whole album.

The production
sick.gif

nahh gotta disagree or atleast say ur half way right...a true Kanye fan maybe is that way. But a true Jay-Z fan will admit that he shines at times but lyrically its kinda light work for him...as I said before when he shines she fuggin shines tho...so it may all balance out in the end
time will tell if the appreciation of the lyrics grows tho...it definitely has the potential

I kinda feel bad for anybody releasing an album after this... the production is just outta here
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
to this whole album.

The production
sick.gif

nahh gotta disagree or atleast say ur half way right...a true Kanye fan maybe is that way. But a true Jay-Z fan will admit that he shines at times but lyrically its kinda light work for him...as I said before when he shines she fuggin shines tho...so it may all balance out in the end
time will tell if the appreciation of the lyrics grows tho...it definitely has the potential

I kinda feel bad for anybody releasing an album after this... the production is just outta here
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Co-signing my dude Crag to the 10th degree.

Album is definitely kinda all over the place.

Personally, I can listen from the first track to Gotta Have It and then it starts to get inconsistent.

Back
Top Bottom