*** Kanye West is quitting music; Becoming a LV intern ***

Well, dude made a subpar album at best. I'm not the biggest fan of his music so I don't care about him not making anymore tracks. But w/e he does morepower to him.

Will at least he isn't coming out with his own "Brand" that is just something that someone else made and just putting your name on it.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

anything for publicity,

but hopefully that means we won't be hearing/seeing any more of this

smh.gif

Wait what exactly went wrong there?

sounds like a good idea, i think he needs to get out of the public spotlight for a while and just lead a normal life (or as normal as possible, i'm sureits tough in his shoes).

seems like everything happened to him so quick, his mother passing and the fiance breaking up with him, the album, new style... i mean did he even have achance to process all that heartbreak and build some kind of strength back up? it almost seemed like he took it all in and just kept it pushing. in a recentinterview he actually said he gets annoyed with people asking him is he ok and they are sorry for his loss because it reminds him of what he has lost. im sureits tough, but i would be glad that people cared, not aggravated. that showed me his mind may not be like it was. the music shows that also. i understandmusicians go through different times, moods, feelings and emotions, and their music is their thoughts on those things. so as a hip-hop head i was still happyto get the new experience of music from him.

i'm sure he will never be the same but seems like his life has been a snowball effect with good and bad things happening and has definitely changed himquite a bit to the point where his personality, and attitude are brand new or semi-brand new.

i been watching interviews with him, seeing him on the different talk shows, def. seems like a whole other guy.

i think i break with fashion would be a smart move and i hope he is happy and feeling better.

He probably will have more money than most of the people he would work under in said internship.

And this is definitely just a way for him to plug himself into high fashion.

GOOD

Dude has gone downhill album after album. CD is 10000% Classic, with each album dropping in quality. Once this dude started %##%%@ with that autotone I threwin the towel.

If anything becoming an intern shows his focus. Anyway I never even understood why people single Kanye West out for having a huge ego, he is a HIP HOP artist.
eyes.gif

good. he is one of the most overrated, over-hyped, unoriginal + illiterate artists out there. this guy just steals beats and instrumentals from 70's-80's soul music and calls it his own composition. and none of his rap makes sense. stopped bumping his #$!# after the college-drop out. im glad this guy quit. fake #@* fugazi rapper.
He steals beats and instrumentals from soul music? Really though? I didn't know you could steal a song you have permission to make.Composition? Kanye West isn't the first dude to chop samples, which is an art of its own. How are you gonna say he steals from soul music when he RARELYuses soul samples anymore? On top of that you mentioned college dropout, when that is the only CD he has with all soul samples
smh.gif

Despite all the antics and whatever, anybody who has ever given dude a chance knows his mind is in the right place. Regardless of whether you like his *#$# ornot, he makes music for the reason you are supposed to make music and does a damn good job at it.

He isn't quitting music either
laugh.gif

i just hope he doesn't come up with a brand under him. Can you imagine the hypebeast on NT making every thread per second ?

my fav. song on THE GREATEST ALBUM EVER IS ROBOCOP..... KANYE U NEED TO STOP IT NOW YOU KIDDING ME HA HA THAT WAS A GOOD 1..... FIRST GOOD ONE IN A WHILE BUT UNEED TO STOP IT NOW.... HE 2 DOPE TO STOP RAPPING

Back
Top Bottom