*** Kanye West is quitting music; Becoming a LV intern ***

thank god his last album was awful, i was a fan until he released that trash
sick.gif

good. he's one of the most overrated, over hyped, unoriginal + illiterate hip-hop artist to ever come out in the music biz. glad he's quitting.

good. he is one of the most overrated, over-hyped, unoriginal + illiterate artists out there. this guy just steals beats and instrumentals from70's-80's soul music and calls it his own composition. and none of his rap makes sense. stopped bumping his #$!# after the college-drop out. im gladthis guy quit. fake #@* fugazi rapper.

Originally Posted by los cientos

I dont know about you guys but I actually like 808s and heartbreak....Its good I can listen to it the whole way through its not a bad album just different... give it a chance. And about that internship...I dont think thats going to last long...
I like the album too i give it a 9/10 easily

I swear Kanye needs some %$*@%$' assistance, guidance, whatever in his life. This dood has been nuts. What happened to his good music?

when he said it, he was just joking. he loves fashion and does want to get involved but wont quit music. you guys will believe anything smh.

If she does, more power to him.

And it's funny that all of those who didn't like the album were the main ones to reply to this thread.

If you don't carre, why post?

at this point in his career he can do whatever he pleases.

the album was also good.

after 808s i dont rele care. i dont think theres anything left. this album sucked. it will be tough to redeem himself

Back
Top Bottom