*** Kanye West is quitting music; Becoming a LV intern ***

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

This +!@*+ is such a diva. Real talk, if any of yall find son balls, please return them so we can get a decent album.
*%%%$*#% boost, you SERIOUSLY think if someone finds this dudes huevos they're going to use the return address? They'll be too busypolishing em off with a little spitshine to return em to mr. West
roll.gif
smh.gif

stronger was preview of 808s and heartbreaks so yall should have seen it comin. leave that *%*#! alone tho. hes just like you and me but he happens to befamous so everything he says/does is seen by the public eye.

Originally Posted by geminifly

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

If anything becoming an intern shows his focus. Anyway I never even understood why people single Kanye West out for having a huge ego, he is a HIP HOP artist.
eyes.gif

good. he is one of the most overrated, over-hyped, unoriginal + illiterate artists out there. this guy just steals beats and instrumentals from 70's-80's soul music and calls it his own composition. and none of his rap makes sense. stopped bumping his #$!# after the college-drop out. im glad this guy quit. fake #@* fugazi rapper.
He steals beats and instrumentals from soul music? Really though? I didn't know you could steal a song you have permission to make. Composition? Kanye West isn't the first dude to chop samples, which is an art of its own. How are you gonna say he steals from soul music when he RARELY uses soul samples anymore? On top of that you mentioned college dropout, when that is the only CD he has with all soul samples
smh.gif

Despite all the antics and whatever, anybody who has ever given dude a chance knows his mind is in the right place. Regardless of whether you like his *#$# or not, he makes music for the reason you are supposed to make music and does a damn good job at it.

He isn't quitting music either
laugh.gif
B Smooth, thank you for getting at dude so I didn't have to. Your the one person who got it. These people obviously are not
Kanye fans because if they were they would know that
1. this excerpt is from an interview from 2 months ago
2. he is releasing a "rap only" album in June
3. His next tour, Kanye vs. The Volcano starts in the summer of '09
4. If/When he interns at LV, he would be working on learning techniques for designs and possible collaborations
with them and other fashion houses, not running to get coffee.
5. He is currently working on GLC, Jay-Z, Kid Cudi and his own next album, so no, he is not quitting music.
smh.gif
@ people who don't know by now that this man says things in jest or tongue-in-cheek

QFT Kanye still has a contract with def jam. Def Jam will tell kanye when to quite.

Originally Posted by IchopSamples

Originally Posted by geminifly

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

If anything becoming an intern shows his focus. Anyway I never even understood why people single Kanye West out for having a huge ego, he is a HIP HOP artist.
eyes.gif

good. he is one of the most overrated, over-hyped, unoriginal + illiterate artists out there. this guy just steals beats and instrumentals from 70's-80's soul music and calls it his own composition. and none of his rap makes sense. stopped bumping his #$!# after the college-drop out. im glad this guy quit. fake #@* fugazi rapper.
He steals beats and instrumentals from soul music? Really though? I didn't know you could steal a song you have permission to make. Composition? Kanye West isn't the first dude to chop samples, which is an art of its own. How are you gonna say he steals from soul music when he RARELY uses soul samples anymore? On top of that you mentioned college dropout, when that is the only CD he has with all soul samples
smh.gif

Despite all the antics and whatever, anybody who has ever given dude a chance knows his mind is in the right place. Regardless of whether you like his *#$# or not, he makes music for the reason you are supposed to make music and does a damn good job at it.

He isn't quitting music either
laugh.gif
B Smooth, thank you for getting at dude so I didn't have to. Your the one person who got it. These people obviously are not
Kanye fans because if they were they would know that
1. this excerpt is from an interview from 2 months ago
2. he is releasing a "rap only" album in June
3. His next tour, Kanye vs. The Volcano starts in the summer of '09
4. If/When he interns at LV, he would be working on learning techniques for designs and possible collaborations
with them and other fashion houses, not running to get coffee.
5. He is currently working on GLC, Jay-Z, Kid Cudi and his own next album, so no, he is not quitting music.
smh.gif
@ people who don't know by now that this man says things in jest or tongue-in-cheek

QFT Kanye still has a contract with def jam. Def Jam will tell kanye when to quite.

Uh no.

People don't understand 808s&Heartbreaks. I didn't like it when i listened to track after track and i was like, is this guy going to rap? Butafter then I got it.. it's emotional, and most NTers don't get emotion
laugh.gif
jokes only. It's not a bad album though.. just not that many songs but has a few good ones. I never liked the dude because he is too cocky, buthe makes good music. I don't know about fashion though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom