#Justice4Kenneka

Edibles and liquor.

Only time I have ever been just cool...then out of no where feel smacked is when I been sippin and then the edibles kick in. Had me fighting for footing just like her. Sad to see these videos. RIP baby girl

I'm still mad the hotel waited so long...if they had security...they couldve tracked her down and she'd still be alive.

Lawyers held a press conference that the hotel only gave them snippets and not the full video.

One time stamp shows her stumbling while the social media time stamp shows her fine, inside the hotel room.

Call me a tin foil conspiracist. Something just doesn't sit well with me.

That hotel is covering up some ****.

I'm mad that I wasted 38 min of my life watching that video of the ratchet girl explaining what she thought happened.

None of y'all been blacked out drunk before?

Stuff is legit scary. Funny as hell when I was younger but to think of how south any of those nights could've gone while being on autopilot.....nah, never again.

This seems like one of those incidents. Handle your alcohol and be around people you trust.

CBS chicago reporter says they weren't sent any video of her going into a freezer and based off time stamps...she was roaming the hotel for over an hour.

How?

None of y'all been blacked out drunk before?

Stuff is legit scary. Funny as hell when I was younger but to think of how south any of those nights could've gone while being on autopilot.....nah, never again.

This seems like one of those incidents. Handle your alcohol and be around people you trust.
yeah i've def been that drunk before..numerous times...but i have real friends that look out for me.
also i don't go wondering around when im drunk like that

Hotel was booked with a fraud card.

All that noise, fraud card...the hotel is hiding something.

And according to people on Twitter the red rectangles detect motion and they're questioning why there's 3 in the kitchen away from where she's stumbling.

Just watch the elevator kitchen surveillance, she's fried and nobody appears to be with her. It's messed up because watching it I wanna save her from herself but its pretty obvious she's out of it and about to made a bad decision.

You gotta realize at 19 most of us couldn't handle our liquor let alone a female. I passed out more times than I'd like to admit in random places during my freshman and sophomore years of college.

Did it show any alcohol in the room? Just peeped the videos even though I didn't want to but def looks like she could have had too much to drink?

Still begs the question, why she's by herself wandering around

Not a person in sight???

Wtf

Where's the elevator footage?

I'm too invested in this now lol.

I gotta going on twitter. People saying they can see someone push the button as she gets off the elevator.

And why all them boxes. She's alone, walking away from the camera and there 2 boxes popping up where she isn't.

I wish I was a medium and could relive the last moments so I can get a definitive answer.

A.m. They got her in a hall 2 minutes after being on a Snapchat.

The hotel is hiding something.

They had the activist state on camera he say footage of her walking into the freezer and closing it. No footage showing that has been released.

Last thing you wanna do is trust these social media detectives. There's been plenty examples where these internet detectives have been way off. :smh:

Best wait for the autopsy and go from there. Peeps expect investigations to be wrapped up in a week. This will probably take weeks, maybe months. This ain't an ep of Law & Order :lol:

Last thing you wanna do is trust these social media detectives. There's been plenty examples where these internet detectives have been way off. :smh:

Best wait for the autopsy and go from there. Peeps expect investigations to be wrapped up in a week. This will probably take weeks, maybe months. This ain't an ep of Law & Order :lol:

I agree. Obviously there's a reason they only release parts of the tape. The detectives don't wanna show their hand.

It's an airport hotel. There's always traffic. And it's a crowne plaza...front desk and security would be there.

You could easily walk around a hotel at 3am and not run into anyone. It's not like she was in the lobby by the front desk. I don't think the hotel staff has anything to do with her dying.

Back
Top Bottom