#Justice4Kenneka

police maintain its no foul play is that ordinary too?

How would I be able to answer that without seeing/hearing all of the available evidence?

If there's tape of her willingly walking into the freezer alone, that would lead to the assumption that it may have been a terrible accident.

If she was coerced into drinking/drugging and subsequently raped...now that's a different story. Also, investigators may or may not be able to lead that into a homicide investigation if they believe that she panicked and ran into the freezer to hide while she was under the influence. ie. the actions of the accused led to her death.

I've seen lesser behavior lead to a manslaughter conviction.

im just saying you the arbiter of what is or isnt ordinary

you quoted me before too talmbout what "statement invalidates the whole post" >D

so does this story sound like it could be foul play, and needs investigating?

or like the police maintain no foul play at all?

since you the arbiter and discerner of whats valid/invalid for all of us :rolleyes

im just saying you the arbiter of what is or isnt ordinary

you quoted me before too talmbout what "statement invalidates the whole post" >D

so does this story sound like it could be foul play, and needs investigating?

or like the police maintain no foul play at all?

since you the arbiter and discerner of whats valid/invalid for all of us :rolleyes

Who's "us?" I responded to you :lol:

The other quote, I don't know what you're referring to. You'll have to link me to it.

It isn't out of the ordinary for police to suspect no foul play until further evidence presents itself, which I hope they're working towards because the hear/say and hotel room content doesn't seem right. Also, who knows what the autopsy will result in?

us is everybody in the thread hell you and i werent pming were we?

not linking nada you got eyes you can re read the thread to see what you quoted

and with all that said, this case itself is "out of the ordinary" which would make the police response "out of the ordinary"

Ask yourself this.

You have a tape showing her going into the freezer.

Why not spend an hour reviewing the footage instead of emabarking on a 11 hour search.

The hotel wants this to be over cause they know something isn't right with this situation

us is everybody in the thread hell you and i werent pming were we?

not linking nada you got eyes you can re read the thread to see what you quoted

and with all that said, this case itself is "out of the ordinary" which would make the police response "out of the ordinary"

Them not releasing the video is what is not out of the ordinary. Try to keep up.

I never said the case wasn't out of the ordinary.

I didn't mean to piss in your cornflakes by saying certain police protocol is normal.

I don't even know what thread you're referring to. I post a lot. If you're going to bring something up, at least give me some sort of frame of reference. You must not even know what thread or topic was being discussed.

i guess police protocol is also to ignore a mothers pleas until you good and ready to go look for her daughter

i guess its protocol for police to release snippets to the attorneys in the case and not the smoking gun video of her allegedly walking into this freezer

youre "wait for all the facts" attitude aint necessary in a case that is being obfuscated

as i said, re read through THIS thread to see where you previously quoted me instead of being purposefully obtuse

but im not here to keep going back and forth with you, you the police expert in here know all about whats protocol :rolleyes

i guess its protocol for police to release snippets to the attorneys in the case and not the smoking gun video of her allegedly walking into this freezer

Friday afternoon, Rosemont police said they would be releasing all of the roughly 36 hours of surveillance video from the hotel and 9-1-1 audio recordings.

so did they release all this to the attorneys or nah?

attorneys say they got snippets

and u right it wasnt u that quoted me my mistake i dont keep ppl names at the top of my mind but yall both start with g

Sounds like she was drunk out of her mind, stumbled into a freezer, fell asleep, and died from the cold. I guess we'll find out more from the autopsy.

People are way more likely to die from stupid ish than some gran conspiracy. Hotel looking sketchy because they don't want to be held liable and be sued.

Videos are creepy man. I know there's the argument of not seeing her actually walk into the freezer but stumbling around like that make it possible. Can just alcohol really have that effect on you like that?

Police release all surveillance video of Kenneka Jenkins from Rosemont hotel

Despite request for all evidence, we have only been provided snippets of video, none of which shows Kenneka Jenkins walking into a freezer," the statement reads in part. "Serious questions remain as to how she ended up in a Crowne Plaza Hotel freezer and why it took a day and a half for the hotel to find Kenneka."

giphy.gif

Police release all surveillance video of Kenneka Jenkins from Rosemont hotel

Despite request for all evidence, we have only been provided snippets of video, none of which shows Kenneka Jenkins walking into a freezer," the statement reads in part. "Serious questions remain as to how she ended up in a Crowne Plaza Hotel freezer and why it took a day and a half for the hotel to find Kenneka."

giphy.gif

This. you have this footage...you knew where to look.

Other thing that doesn't sit right with me is in the IG video...she's seen sitting down, chilling, and then walks out the door with her friends. What happened in those seconds to make her go from walking a straight line to wobbling all over the hotel...WITH NOT ONE EMPLOYEE seeing her?!

Saw the elevator hallway footage on worldstar. She was smacked and she doesn't appear to be with anyone walking through that kitchen. Probably hit the wrong number on the elevator and got off on a kitchen/basement floor instead of the lobby. Looks like she made the ultimate drunk mistake of wandering off and paid dearly for it. RIP. Her mom said her hair was water-logged so the freezer had to have came on at some point or she was sweating like #@$% up in there. Suffocation, alcohol poisoning or frozen is my determination but i'm no doctor. She came off that elevator DOLO, I can't see the foul play.

Last edited:
Not to go off topic but this reminds me of that girl form Canada staying at the Cecil hotel in LA that they found dead in the water tank on the roof. They had hotel footage of her looking messed up. They never did figure it out. Anyway i hope this one gets sorted soon.

She's hella disoriented. It's actually heartbreaking to watch because you know it's her last moments alive.

Just watch the elevator kitchen surveillance, she's fried and nobody appears to be with her. It's messed up because watching it I wanna save her from herself but its pretty obvious she's out of it and about to made a bad decision.

You gotta realize at 19 most of us couldn't handle our liquor let alone a female. I passed out more times than I'd like to admit in random places during my freshman and sophomore years of college.

Back
Top Bottom